Monday, May 23, 2016

Crystals: Update and "Why Crystal Evolution?"




Four new crystals, just attuned by Etienne.  When bundled together the bag felt very warm against me.  Putting forth a LOT of energy.  Not sure the picture really does justice to the energy of these ones.
Upper left:  Astrophylite – Powerful wave of inner peace and calmness when I hold and attune to its frequency.

Upper right: Labradorite – Feels like I’m flying away from the earth, traveling through space and other dimensions with this one.  It’s for magic and protection, as well as third-eye opening.
Lower left:  Fluorite – peaceful, spiritual energy, a little airy but very nice.  Also a heart opening.

Lower right – Serpentinine – Surges of energy rising up through my body and crown into my higher chakras.  Used this with 37 Chakras Ascending meditation for alchemy – powerful Kundalini awakening energy.
Some people are justifiably skeptical of the crystal and energy magic, as I have been.  I had some powerful crystal meditation experiences with Rion Kati about a year and a half ago at his immersion, so I bought some and had some good experiences. 

It wasn’t until I decided to get some attuned by Etienne that I discovered these stones can do more than be a powerful grounding and meditative element, but a transformational experience unto themselves.  They’re magical and have transformed my experience over these past few weeks since I began this new phase.
And to the skeptics who say it’s not possible, look at the results.  Look at the massive transformation in my energy, my creative force, my coaching and insights.  Before this latest awakening, I was in a happy-content but stagnant state.  I broke through a lot of things.

To which skeptics will say “that’s just a placebo effect, you wanted the stones to do that.” Well, first, I’ve spent far, far more than the small amount I spent to get these attuned and REALLY WANTED those things to work, too.  And they didn’t work to this effect.
With other coaching modalities, it’s taken me a long time to raise my base state, to dissolve lower feelings.  And I never slept well.  Now my vibration is rising rapidly and things are changing rapidly – and I’m sleeping!  The insights and epiphanies come faster than I can write them down.

And it’s not just me, pretty much everyone whose had their gems attuned has seen similar quantum leaps.  (Of course, it helps to have the foundational work beforehand, so I’m ready for this.)
The only people who aren’t seeing the results seem to be the people who don’t want to see it, who seek to justify their inclination to disbelieve.  Fine, fine.  Everyone is where they are at, that’s cool.  I don’t really understand the need for certain people to go out of their way to attack people who are having success.  Is my success hurting these people?  Why all the effort to prove I and others shouldn’t be happy when we are?

I really don’t understand that mentality.  Maybe it’s always been there but I was in a negative place myself and didn’t see anything unusual about it at the time.  Now it seems really… bizarre.
Look, I don’t really care if you aren’t into crystals, or really don’t utilize energy.  There’s a lot I do that’s helped people which doesn’t have anything to do with energy work, very practical things.  But I’ve used all that stuff and I have to say, the energetic path – and integrating particularly these highly-attuned crystals – is the fast path. 

It’s about results – what’s getting the best results. 
Crystals offer a lot of benefits – they are very compatible with meditative-based transformation (which I’m about), great for visual-kinesthetic anchoring, great for altar space, not expensive (don’t have to be, anyhow), nice calming aesthetic.  If one is open to higher possibilities, there’s much, much more, but even at much lower levels they offer a lot of value. 

And what’s the harm?  You go down some other paths and you start getting into some very questionable ethical and moral ground.  Hang out in Tantra circles and you might find spirituality and sexual satisfaction – or you might go to prison for a long time.
Other more “traditional self-help” modalities don’t show a great success rate.  People who use Landmark or Tony Robbins often feel better in the moment, maybe feel like they’re making progress, but get nowhere.  Others take the same workshops and have great success, and the things I’m doing only enhance that success, it doesn’t have to be either-or. 

But again it comes down to results – what works.  For me, this works.  Very well.  I’ve done other things that have worked, too – such as coaching work with Destin Gerek.  This is compatible with his work, too. 
Basically, I enjoy it, it feels good, and it works.  So I run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment