Monday, May 9, 2016

Welcome


This is really quick to get something up here.  I intend to add some resources (which I'll link at the top or somewhere visible) for getting started on this journey. 

Many of you will recall there were previous versions of my expression.  While they all offered value, they also had issues (mostly related to my point in the process) that limited their value (and my ability to communicate broadly and without hesitation.  This will be clear of those issues.  While I don't use my real name here, I have zero problem with anything here being attributed to me - I just want some separation between my private and public lives.

I will be posting regularly, either micro-posts or full-blown posts, and I invite you to check back regularly, subscribe, and invite others who might benefit.

My areas of expression will include energetic awareness (chakra readings/ energetic healings), crystal energy, chi, sex magic, alchemy, personal empowerment and evolution, releasing negative programming, NLP, spiritual awakening, Natural Grounding (Rion Kati), and the journey - my personal journey and the journey in general - toward personal evolution.  And whatever else pops into my head.

I've been at this for years - probably seven years now of solid evolutionary practice.

For those of you affiliated with Destin Gerek, some of this will align with his coaching program, and it is my intent to utilize this resource as part of my coaching work with Destin.  However, a good part of this is work with other masters or my own creation.  If you are referred here from another coach, use this as an enhancement of your coaching modality, not a replacement.  I don't pretend to be Destin, or anyone else, nor do I speak for him or other coaches (though I do write copy and ghost write for coaches, which I also offer and you can inquire via email:  herotransformation@yahoo.com )

I welcome and appreciate comments, questions and suggestions.  My intent is to speak my truth in a way that offers maximum benefit to you and I am always looking for ways to increase my effectiveness. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment