Monday, May 30, 2016

Energy Clearing With Etienne: "Keep Going."

Had my first "high-level" coaching session with Etienne. Some major energetic clearing and attunement. Lots more to do. 

One thing that came up was the old man "Ron" at the other end of the Tunnel of Death gave me the message to "keep going. You're on the right path." I interpreted this to mean there would be some trials and tribulations, and likely will be. 

Also many opportunities for doubts and just giving up. Life is always throwing stuff at me and it's easy to disbelieve and not continue, to give up on my higher purpose and not fulfill my destiny. 

So the message is to keep going, to not keep looking for "good things" to prove I'm on the right path, but to actually commit to this path and to stick with it even when good things aren't happening. 

Because that's where the real success lies, pushing through that point where it seems like I can't do it. Just that extra step, and then magic happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment