Monday, May 16, 2016

Cruystal Healing and Attunement

 
The following three crystals were recently attuned by Etienne, and the energy is useful even in picture format as attunement meditation:



These all three have very strong frequencies and can help clear many blocks.


 
I have been working on my own attunement sessions, both in my writing and physical.  For example, the energetic charging of water and coffee at work to elevate them to at least above-neutral on the energetic scale. (In the case of the water, quite a bit more.)
 
Here are three crystals I attuned while in a high-frequency state, literally shaking as I charged them.  When handling them, you can definitely feel the stronger charge - it's not a little bit.  I'll have to test this post later to verify if the frequency is coming out in the post, so this is a bit of a test and progress report for myself.
 

(Looking at this now it's coming through in the picture VERY powerfully. Wow, I'm so happy about this!!)
 
I'm excited.  This offers me a chance to add more value to clients by providing them with a highly-charged stone, for anchoring and personal attunement and energetic expansion.  It's a process for me, but I'm excited this ability has opened up enough that I can feel comfortable bringing it forth as something of value to others.  So let me know if you're interested in receiving an attuned stone (right now as part of coaching, but perhaps I can consider selling them on their own in the future).
 
With Love,
 
Uthaithani
 

No comments:

Post a Comment