Friday, May 13, 2016

Etienne's "The History of the Universe" Hot Take: A Whole New Game

Last night Etienne messaged me that his intuition told him to send me a draft copy of his new upcoming book, “The History of the Universe” and I agreed to the terms and he sent me the book. 

So this morning I read the book and had my world ripped open.  It’s EXTREMELY powerful, which is a complete understatement.  My vibrational energy has skyrocketed through the roof and all the paradigms are collapsing around me.
My intuition is clearer – which ironically means my readings now are a lot less wordy and less opinionated, more a clean reading without story.  (I’m worried this will make them less interesting, lol.)

I feel sleepy.
I feel unresolved issues coming together.  I feel my internal energy resolving.

More than that, I’m called to play a much bigger game.  I have clarity around how my role, performed with highest consciousness and love, can play a big role in the betterment of the universe. 
The things Etienne is talking about sound “out there” and difficult to understand.  They sound like sci fi fantasy, but the clarity and truth comes forth in the book.  You can grasp from the style and energy this is not Etienne putting on affect or trying to position himself as a guru, he’s simply imparting very very high-level information for everyone’s betterment without making this about him.

It took me a while to go through the book – I had to take breaks and ground my energy.  And there will be more integration.  But I won’t look at anything the same way again, the lower-level paradigms are obliterated.  99% of the things I worried about or thought were so important in evolution are out the window and it’s a whole new game now.
It’s the opening of the next phase of my awakening, which means the next phase of your awakening as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment