Thursday, May 12, 2016

Timelessness Therapy - A New Spin on Time Line Therapy

I had an experience after my latest awakening that appears to be an advanced application of the time line therapy.
In time line therapy, the person becomes grounded and centered, visualizes a time line and then can travel back in time to the origin of certain negative imprints and reprogram them.  It’s powerfully effective, but based on a fundamental illusion about time.  Because time doesn’t actually exist.
So last weekend I sat down to do a timeline.  I saw my golden timeline and it began spinning, faster and faster, until it looked like a golden pinwheel or flower in space.  The center opened up and I went through the center and entered timelessness.
Here I went into a shiny black room and found my guide who took me to the gatekeeper.  I handed the gatekeeper the imprint that was troubling me, which took the form of a “key,” a special symbol that represents this particular “memory.”  He unlocked a door which opened only for this key and inside was an ancient room.  He handed me a burnt orange wand and told me to use it whenever I felt the imprint was present.  I traveled through many dimensions and past lives simultaneous and completely erased the imprint so it was deleted from my universal memory.  Then I gave the gatekeeper the wand back, walked back out the door and returned through the portal to the present moment.
In testing I found the imprint was in fact gone, much like time line therapy, but thoroughly gone.
It has me wondering if there are more ways to take the NLP concepts and expand them for more complete effectiveness.
Let me know how this works for you.
Tested to 100% accuracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment