Monday, May 16, 2016

Healers and Spiritual Entanglements

I've been experiencing a tremendous amount of inner conflict around my support of the sexual/ Tantric healers. My big issue is I can see (before intuitively, now visually too) major energetic issues. 

And yet I support the development of healers, who then go out and cause energetic trouble. 

So what to do? Walk away? Fight?

My truth says continue to support but from a higher place. Support my own path by not acquiring entanglements but don't stop the healers. 

Why?

Higher self: "Everyone is at their level doing their best. It is better to have energetically flawed people doing their best in service than not serving. Not everyone is meant to rise higher but everyone can do good at their chosen energetic level.

Learn to look past the flaws - ego, ignorance, less-harmful black magic, entanglements, negative programming. You don't have to engage, and you can help those ready to heal their issues, but let people be people and focus on encouraging them to be their best version of themselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment