Monday, May 16, 2016

Update: Energetic Attacks, Sexual Healing and Gravitational Pull


I was all set to write something and then last night I had an epiphany and the resistance vanished.  My focus now is on clearing the energy of myself and those who wish to move through the evolution process, and guide people to evolution.  I’ve been told by my higher self to “let people be people,” which means letting go of my resistance to spiritual entanglements and to give people space to make mistakes.
One of my biggest areas of resistance centers around people holding themselves out as leaders and healers and acting out of ego. Interestingly, after my latest awakening, this resistance has largely gone away.  Also my resistance and anxiety around certain personality elements in my own life has also largely dissipated and what remains I can easily identify and work to remove the energetic implant.

I’m moving rapidly through the alchemic training manual, awakening my body and spiritual centers in order to have the energetic space, power and capacity to do the larger work required of me.  I’m feeling major shifts and some energetic attacks.  But the progress is remarkably fast and I test my progress at every step.
I had an interesting series of occurrences.  I took some activated stones, including the selenite wand, to the temple (I won’t be travelling with the wand anymore unless it’s essential – the wand is physically fragile and it’s not usually necessary, the power connection is with me wherever I go).  I had the honor of serving the morning meal to one of the monks and I could sense his enlightened energy.  I also ate a donut – which was part of the lesson that day.  I took a nap and kept living out the lessons I’m supposed to be living in my dreams. 

I spoke with Destin and got added to the new leadership team. This is where the inner conflict began to resolve.  I reread Etienne’s book and received a peaceful message channeled through my higher self.
I experienced energetic attacks last night.   

The questions come up, especially among those who know of my prior blogs – how does this relate to attraction and sex? Answer – it’s all related. I’m at a point where I don’t put much specific attention on this area unless something comes up that’s noteworthy.  For the most part, my sacral has been awakening along with the others, though the awakening of the third eye has been most noteworthy of late.  (I should add the sloar plexus and heart awakenings have been intense, lots of blocks released.)
Since the sacral chakra was doing well prior to this, there’s probably less work.  The past couple days I have noticed blocks and a desire for healing here – the energy has been stronger but more difficult to circulate.  I’ve experienced incredible multiple orgasms, but also more urge to ejaculate.  As I placed attention on healing, I felt old wounds heal and the energy became more manageable.  As a result, I’ve been experiencing the most incredible orgasmic energy and been able to move that energy through my hands and body, as well as receive her energy.  There are still blocks and healing that needs to be done, the energy is still a bit unwieldy.

As far as general attractiveness, it’s certainly there and powerful. I’m in a place now where I’m not needing that kind of external validation, I’m in a place where I know where I’m at spiritually and know what to expect as far as responses from the world (at least at this level), so things don’t surprise me unless the bump against blocks.
The one noteworthy occurrence happened Sunday, which was a big energy day.  I was standing in my kitchen, charging the water with my energy before drinking, just in my underwear, and I happened to look at the window and notice one of my neighbors – a tall, athletic black man, looking through the window at me.  He didn’t look away, drawn to the energy.  He didn’t seem to care, either.  It was noteworthy because I felt no resistance or ego reaction, my higher self simply accepted this as the reality I live in at this level and welcomed the attention as part of my higher purpose.

So there’s your “proof,” I suppose.  Those at lower levels will make homophobic racist jokes.  Others will see it for what it is – higher energy creates its own sexual gravitational field that attracts everything in its field.  How one reacts lays out the lesson plan for future evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment