Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Not Taking Crap Anymore

Some day-after observations of my energetic work with Etienne.
First, I feel an amazing energetic clearing today, especially in my lower dantian.  I’m amazed at how many of my unhelpful automatic responses in the world were the result of that stuck fear-energy.  Just going through my day is night-and-day easier and it will be much easier to further my purpose with this energetic resistance gone (and the energy now working for me).
Second, and probably more important given our recent work, I had a dream that explains the message of perseverance I received yesterday.  (The message was “keep going; it’s going to get tough, but it’s worth it.”)  In the dream I had thrown boxes and boxes of junk out of my space.  This action enraged some oppressive people.  I could see at first they were shocked and then very upset.  I went back inside and could see them outside the front door.  They dropped some new boxes of junk and banged on the door, demanding that I take their crap.  I told my wife not to let them in, but somehow they got through the door carrying boxes of their junk. 
I told them they had no business violating my personal space and to get out and take their junk with them.  They were yelling, threatening, demanding I take the junk as if I owed it to them.  It was very tense, but they did leave, still making threats and saying this wasn’t over.  I threw their junk outside, shut the door and that was the end of it. 
I spoke with my higher self and confirmed with a pendulum test about this, that it was a fairly accurate explanation of my current situation.  I have been a willing receptacle for the psychic garbage of other forces, to the point those outside forces feel entitled to use my space as their psychic garbage dump.  Over time I would clear out the junk, but always more would show up, and the cleansing process has been very time and energy consuming and often feels like I’m not getting anywhere.
The message I was receiving yesterday was more specific than “keep going,” it was a message to expand and protect my personal sphere and not take anyone’s crap.  (Which aligns with my personal history on all levels.)  You could see this when you’d go to remove junk and forces would immediately try to shove more junk in.  The message is telling me the external efforts to fight my internal cleaning efforts will intensify until they get the message that their junk is no longer welcome here.  The immunity is the door and walls, and they’re going to test that immunity until they’re exhausted, which could take a while.   
This isn’t just “higher-level” energy, this all energy – above, below and here in the physical world.  I’ve spent my life taking people’s crap and then properly disposing of that crap, only to have more dumped on me.  Yes, this is true – this is how I’ve lived my life since as early as I could remember.  All my mechanisms were attuned to receiving, processing and dealing with this external crap. 
Then I’d wonder why I’d get tired, be resistant to dealing with people, be afraid of confrontation, worry all the time and have so much “stuff” to deal with.  My life has been a psychic garbage dump and I’ve been operating from a reactive place. 
Last night, that shifted.  I’m no longer taking anyone’s crap.  And I’ll likely receive strong resistance on all levels to this change. 
So I’m adopting a process on all levels, to consciously and unconsciously no longer take other people’s crap.  It’s interesting – I’m noticing how everything I’ve been doing has been from that place where I’m supposed to take this shit.  When I stop that, everything changes, the whole energy changes.  It’s powerful.
And as I move into my role as coach and healer, this becomes important.  I’m not here to take crap, just help other people heal and delete their own junk.  That’s a powerful step into healthy coaching, learning how to help others without getting entangled or drained energetically. 
The first step toward actualizing my truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment