Saturday, May 14, 2016

Q&A: Energy Readings; Thoughts About Where I'm At

Question:
I've followed and read the "Readings" you have done for men. Can you please tell me what these reading are and how you've come about doing them? I am intrigued.
Answer:
Thanks for your inquiry!
Recently I had a very profound third-eye awakening (actually overall energetic awakening on many levels).  Shortly after this Destin put out the call for men to ask for feedback and I engaged in a couple energy readings as feedback for men with whom I didn’t have a personal relationship, basically to offer something of value toward the task.
The feedback was very positive, in that men were saying they received a lot of value from the readings.   And I have found providing the readings to be valuable for me to exercise and sharpen this awareness aspect.  So I expanded and now offer a free reading to every man in EMP.
So it’s become an opportunity for me to practice giving readings while offering something of value to the group (since it’s difficult for me to join the events).
I wrote a brief description on an earlier post, but essentially the reading involves centering, grounding and connecting to my higher self.  Then I connect with the energy from a recent photograph (since it’s a distant reading) and take a picture in my mind’s eye of the energetic impression.  Then I’ll go about writing my reading.
I’ve noticed as I’ve been diving deeper into this aspect of my awareness that more subtle aspects are coming into my awareness, such as colors and awareness of implants and spiritual entanglements.  (It’s an ongoing process with massive potential for development, I’m just getting started.)
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Personal Thoughts and Impressions:
I’ll admit I’m still working through massive amounts of self-doubt and expectations of how things are supposed to be and supposed to work.  I recall the times what I believed was my intuition was in fact a misjudgment of emotion and ended up doing me and many others tremendous disservice.
I’m also expecting a certain amount of resistance, especially as my newfound expression collides with some old disempowering relationship paradigms. 
So I’m sensitive to inquiry when my higher self is welcoming it.  So there’s some painful unprocessed values conflicts going on.
So what’s going on is some fear and self-doubt and a higher knowing this is evidence I am on the right path.  So there’s calm and conflict.  I realize in the end this is where I am meant to be – to notice these places of inner conflict and resolve them.
Updates:  My ability to differentiate energetic vibration from personal preference and assumption is growing stronger.  I noticed last night I could “taste” energy, as I posted last night.  This has grown stronger and sharper.
In addition I can read people’s energy apart from visual preferences.  This is a powerful new epiphany and one that can guide me into a much more authentic way of being.  For example, I noticed an older woman whose energy was glowing and beautiful, and I was able to see that energy and value that apart from assumptions about her physical appearance and social paradigms.  This is a giant step in my growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment