Saturday, May 28, 2016

Update: My Connection to a Past Life, Changes Happening


So many things are opening up it’s hard to get them down.  And it’s difficult to remember them.  I’m finding that my mind is shifting into a deeper presence which leaves me forgetful.  My higher self tells me I need to create a better to-do-list and calendar system, because “this problem is not getting any better, it’ll only get worse.”
My go-to recall system has been fear – a pain about unfinished things or worry.  Not going to work going forward, so I need to work with my state of presence by creating a conscious organization structure.

Last night I had an amazing experience.  I connected with a past life – a woman.  It turns out she was a very beautiful woman and I connected with her memories (my memories) from that life and brought forth that understanding and experience.
Apparently she was very sexually awakened, but her husband, while a good man, was unconscious and so her sex life was good but not what it could be.  It was a powerful life – she carried a lot of awakened energy and was clairvoyant during her life, as well as very intelligent and talented.

As I accessed those memories, I was able to communicate with the person I was then – she couldn’t understand why I held any fears or self-doubt and figures it must have been something imposed on me to suppress my expression until I was mature and foundationally ready – that if I’d known my greatness early I would have likely wasted it on womanizing and shallow pursuits.  (So my suffering is a gift??  Having a difficult time with that one.)
I was able to access her feminine sexual response, which made for an intense and very enlightening lovemaking last night.  I could feel the physical and emotional feminine responses on an energetic level.  I’ll have to process and share that insight, maybe more will come up today.  A whole new way of looking at things.

I woke up with massive energetic pressure in my belly and then slept some more after processing the energy and had crazy weird dreams. 
This is the “sexy” spell working its way through me.  There’s so much for me here.

I’m writing this a few minutes before my clearing and attunement ritual.  I sense there are at least six people participating, maybe more.  It’s going to be powerful.  For those who didn’t chose to join, there will be many opportunities, but I’m sensing many non-believers are going to regret their stubborn skepticism when they see the massive changes going on in those who are receiving my gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment