Friday, May 13, 2016

I Can Taste Energy Now

I noticed this afternoon and evening I'm able to notice the vibration of what I'm eating. It's interesting. 

For example, my wife's Thai cooking had a very high vibration tonight. The purified ice water, slightly above neutral. The beer from Hawaii, neutral. Stella Artois, above neutral but low (but higher than the water).

Dried mangoes - neutral; rice crackers - slightly negative :-( coffee at work - slightly negative; with artificial creamer - significantly negative. Yikes. The fresh orange I eat every day - very high vibration. The banana - only slightly above neutral. Cherries from work - very very high. 

The other thing I'm noticing is I can't keep eating low-energy foods like I could before. It bothers me too much. 

Guess I need to uplevel my diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment