Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Penny for Your Emotions



Can a simple object like a penny help you access and resolve unclean emotional patterns?
Short answer, yes.

I was at the car wash today and saw this penny sitting around.  I connected with the penny and did a small ritual to release its connection to the cabal and return to the earth.  After that I charged it with loving energy and then put it away, not thinking much of it.
While sitting in the car wash, I was experiencing some negative emotional patterns.  I came back to the office and reconnected with the penny, which had absorbed those emotions perfectly.  I accessed the patterns through connection with the penny, engaged in a thorough energetic cleaning and healing process (tested with the pendulum until complete), and then let the penny go.

For those who are skeptical of energetic access through objects, consider this another NLP exercise with the penny being the reference point to the emotions, the anchor.  Fire off the anchor, then work reprogramming. 
The effect is the same, you can access an unhelpful emotional pattern at a time and place when you’re prepared to release and heal.


No comments:

Post a Comment