Wednesday, May 18, 2016

INSANE Crystal Activation Grid; Awakening Progress


Wow, this is an INSANE crystal charging grid.  The stones are sucking in a CRAZY amount of energy from the universe. I put my hand over the grid and it feels cool and electric – it has the feeling of being in a cave, but with this crazy energetic charge.
The Tiger Eye (heart in the middle) and the purple stone next to it are the ones being “supercharged,” but all the stones here are getting charged.  It’s extracting and transmuting the negative energy in my body, I can feel the energy going out.  (May need to step away for a while, I don’t want them taking too much of my energy, but it feels good right now.)

This is the latest phase of my personal stone activation and charging practice and it’s the best one yet.  I’m having to stay very grounded and activated in my chakras to pull this off.  I have a multi-step process of cleaning and activating using my intention, ritual and stones.  Some of these have been attuned by Etienne, some by me.  It’s a powerful grid. 
There’s been a lot of energetic disruption lately – I had difficulty sleeping and lots of anxiety.  Then at some point this morning, it lifted.  It was cool – I looked in the mirror and saw this very spiritual guy in the reflection.  I thought “was that what I thought it was?”  So I took two pictures – SOOOO grounded and spiritually connected, the energy jumps out in the pictures. 

So yes, real.
I’m moving powerfully through the meditations in Jaques Tombazian’s “Mystical Alchemy:  The Path to Enlightenment,” and things keep coming up faster and faster.  This is absolutely what I need on my path right now and the message is keep going.  So I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment