Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ritual Complete (and ongoing)

I completed the distant energetic ritual. 14 people began the ritual (6 unconsciously joined) - need to boost my marketing a LOT.  

Removed hundreds of implants, almost 100 entities, closed over 300 portals, removed 72 spiritual entanglements, killed 3 demons (those three people will be feeling MUCH better) and healed the Evil Eye.  Not a bad cleansing. 

Powerful attunement and activation. I felt a few more people join at that point, so I put the ritual on "loop" so new attendees receive the same benefit. I gave everyone a special energetic "gift."

Obviously I need to do a lot better at getting the word out but a few people's lives got considerably better this evening. 

I hope yours is one of them. 

With love,

Uthaithani 

No comments:

Post a Comment