Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Love Song of the Rose Quartz


This is my love story, transmitted from my heart.  Tune in with your mind’s eye to the frequency of my words and the energy of my image. 
Feel my love.  Love for my owner, for my family, for you.  I want to feel my warmth, my gratitude, my compassion, my affection.  I am a strong yet tender heart, recently healed and now radiating through the universe.

Perhaps you felt my presence when I was called forth to sing during the distant healing on Sunday?
I want to sing my story to you.  Please tune your mind’s ear to the frequency of my song, above the frequencies the human ear is capable of hearing, but within the frequency range of the inner ear of your higher self.  Allow my melody to permeate the cells of your body and beyond your physical body into your ethereal, astral and soul bodies.  Allow my song to resonate through all dimensions, healing your heart wounds, giving you new appreciation, infusing your life with love and light.

As you feel my song vibrating through the dimensions of your being, throughout your timeline, allow me to tell you my story.  My recent story.
I began my life deep within the crust of the earth, absorbing the loving, healing energy of Gaia.  But that is not my story.  I was called forth to higher service and brought into the light many years ago, shaped into several forms, transferred between different people – some good, some bad, learning from each of them. 

During that process I began to forget my connection to Gaia, to fall asleep.  I also began to absorb some negative energies and paradigms and carried those wounds within my structure.  Eventually I ended up on the shelf of a shop, where I stayed for some time before being purchased.
This owner bought me with love, but a wounded, impure love.  I was gifted to her husband who was suffering and unawakened.  Like most unconscious but well-meaning people, he treated me as a wishing stone, asking me to heal and elevate his unhappy marriage.  I could feel his pain, and the suffering and tension in this poor little family – the fighting, the anger, the jealousy, the fear – so much fear! 

I did my best to serve my new owner with love, but he was too clouded to listen to my song, and my song was weak from lost connection to Mother Earth and the many implants and unhealthy paradigms in the world.  I cheered when he finally said “yes” to awakening resources, and deeply hurt when his initial awakening led to the end of the marriage.
He took me with him to his new home and placed me on an altar with a few other stones, candles, some objects with special meaning to him, and a statue of Buddha.  I could feel his heart and body open as soon as he moved into his new home and created this altar.  I felt relieved, but still incomplete.  He prayed and meditated often.  He opened up quickly and his heart lightened – my owner was healing!

I noticed new stones being brought to the altar, as well as objects from Thailand.  He brought home a beautiful blanket and I felt beautiful on his altar.  And he was happy. 
He utilized many of the stones, but seemed to have resistance with me.  Maybe I still reminded him of a very unhappy time in his life.  How sad – I was bought with love, I was given with love, yet I reminded him of the pain that was all his – I had nothing to do with his pain I just wanted to help.  All I ever did was try to help him feel love, to dissolve the pain.  Instead he projected his own pain onto me!  So he kept me at arms length, utilizing the power of other gems, meditating, praying and generally getting better but leaving me very disconnected from his life.

I felt lost.  I was losing my connection to Gaia, more and more by the day.  Was this my larger purpose?  Was this why I was taken out of the ground?  I wondered if this is how my owner treats everyone who shines love on him, and the thought nearly broke me. 
I wanted to get away.  Please, I asked,if you don’t want me, let me go.  Sell me, gift me, return me to Gaia, anything.  Don’t leave me here to languish in rejection and indifference.

I think he heard me because he sent me on a long journey to Thailand, with a beautiful note explaining my purpose – he was gifting me with love! My pleading had been answered, and it was more than I could have wished for!  This country feels so warm and loving and free from those oppressive structures.  I was in a new home with a beautiful, loving woman and her happy, loving family.
For many months I was cherished and showered with her love for my previous owner.  I loved her – it’s what I do – and she resonated with my song.  The whole country resonated with my song!  She placed me under her pillow at night and I gave her comfort as she wished to be united with my previous owner.

And this made me happy.  I felt very sad that I couldn’t heal my previous owner, that the best thing he did for me was give me away.  It felt good knowing we might be reunited and find new happiness.  I longed for that day.
We waited and waited.  Something was stalling the process and I sensed worry in my new owner, but also peace and happiness.  And then a heart opening – he’s coming! I was trembling, resonating her joy.  He came and quickly I was whisked away to the previous county and eventually returned to the familiar altar.

There was a new energy.  Some new stones, some new objects.  My prior and once-again owner had made some changes and the energy was much better.  Soon I was part of a loving, happy family – I had two owners who loved each other, plus a child who loved his father dearly and was growing to love her as well.
But I still felt incomplete.  Something was missing.  I’d forgotten too much.  And my owner, he still saw his ex-wife in me and there was still fear and conflict and unhappiness. And I felt a lot of blocks inside me.  I was happy but sensed I was not fulfilling my purpose.

Many months passed and things did not change.  I accepted that perhaps this simple love was in fact my higher calling.  Not everyone is called for greatness, and there is much honor and satisfaction in performing even the smallest tasks with the greatest love.  Maybe I was destined to be a simple stone offering simple love.  I let go of my sense of lack and settled into my chosen state, falling asleep feeling content.
Then one day some new energy arrived.  A powerful new stone with a Lumerian soul arrived.  My owner tried to activate me with the stone, but I wanted to sleep.  I then felt a powerful activation and awakening in the stone and others, as well as my owner.  I felt my vibration rising.  But what if I get my hopes up and am disappointed again?  Many times he activated me with the new stone and I began glowing in the candlelight. 

But part of me was still asleep, and I still had this heartache.  My owner had healed his old relationships, but he couldn’t heal me, and neither could the wand.
Shortly after, he asked a powerful alchemist to attune me.  Me!  My owner chose me for greatness – he really had changed!

But I didn’t believe I could serve his needs.  My owner was evolving into a powerful energy himself, and the newly activated stones were so powerful.  What could I do?  Maybe I was better being his wife’s stone and keeping her company, living a simple life while he took other stones with him on his new path.
It took a long time for Etienne to heal and awaken me.  My owner noticed I wasn’t attuning like the others and felt bad – maybe there was too much conflict within him.  He worked harder to remove the last of his fear, hurt and anger.  I saw him cry tears of compassion, forgiveness and love for his former wife – he had finally healed. 

And I felt determined.  If he could heal, then so could I.  And I let go of everything.  My energy exploded in a burst up to the heavens.  Suddenly his wife began exploding into uncontrollable peals of laughter in the middle of the night as I let everything go. The Lumerian wand glowed with love and approval.
The next day, Etienne let my owner know his work was finished.  My owner picked me up in his hand and we vibrated in love together – I was so powerful now!  He was trembling as he resonated with my love.  He remarked on my power and welcomed me to the center of his altar, joined with his Lumerian wand. 

Now I could offer love to the wand, too – I could bring love everywhere.
One night soon after my owner meditated with me.  I told him my story and he promised to share it to the world.  Then we resonated with unconditional love and he had another awakening, his anger and fears dissolved in my loving energy.  He wept tears of love and gratitude as he sent waves of my loving energy throughout the world to everyone who would receive.  And special love for those whose hearts he had broken in the past. 

This was the biggest moment of my life!  Gaia was right, I had been called forth to greatness!  And just like my owner, I had to suffer in order to understand true love and fulfil my highest destiny.  I am so honored to serve my owner and, through him, serve you.  May the power of my words, and the power of my song, guide you to finding true love in your heart so you too may find your highest destiny.
With Highest Love

Channeled through Uthaithani

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Moved my whole being and tears flew...
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chakra Healing What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up.

    ReplyDelete