Friday, May 27, 2016

Stepping Into Something Big: "Chapter One" of the New Book of Ages

Zhongli Quan - My Higher Self
 
I’ve taken the first step on the path of greatness.  I call this “Chapter One.”
I’ve embarked on an amazing journey the past three years, one that led me to create a home in Thailand and bring a beautiful, naturally-awakened Thai woman into my life.  It was a powerful shift that began when I first worked with Etienne Charland.  At the time I felt “stuck” and then things just flowed.
After integrating this massive change, which included changing jobs and a major internal adjustment, I attracted some powerful new things into my life which led to the creation of this blog, among other things.  I experienced an even deeper awakening.
I found myself resonating more and more with what Etienne was saying – the “crazy stuff” made sense on a deep level.  I read his “History of the Universe” and was called to begin a new phase of alchemy.
Then last night I spoke with Etienne and began what I call the first chapter of the awakened life.
He sensed I was one of the Eight Immortals, reincarnated and now assembling again.  He sensed Zhongli Quan.  Pendulum test – yes.  But obviously skeptical, as I’ve never considered myself spiritually gifted.  But there are likely very good reasons for this.
I was given serious ego suffering as a child for a reason, born into a family that doesn’t embrace this kind of thing, and had to hide my fascination for the magical. I tried to put it in the box and forget about it, but every time I tried bad things would happen.
I made bad choices in relationship that seemed to make no sense.  I kept sabotaging myself at work and couldn’t understand why.  It seemed like everything I did I would undo. 
I felt disconnected and lonely, but at my core actually happy.  I wrote about this before, this conflict between my inner self that feels happy being a “lone wolf,” and is actually happiest when I am speaking my truth, even if it alienates others, and the external world telling me there’s something shameful or wrong about me.
When I allowed myself to open up to the wisdom of my higher self – to the power beyond the rational mind – magical things happened almost on their own.  I learned how to channel sex magic to manifest amazing things in my life (I shared the “magic formula of manifestation” earlier – another insight out of the blue).
For a long time I thought I was a daydreamer and that my “intuition” was actually pretty lousy.  What I didn’t understand was this was part of the journey.  I was stuck between two worlds – the spiritual world my heart longed to live in and the rational world that was being imposed upon me.  And being in the middle of the road is not a good place to be.
I ended up struggling along yet having remarkable experiences that couldn’t be explained.  I could never do anything “by the book” and would forget steps almost as soon as I learned them. Yet somehow I’d get by on my instincts.  In fly fishing I have arguably the worst casting form ever, yet I catch fish regularly.  I’d often have experiences where I’d “get” things – even high-level things – right off the bat, then backslide into rational self-doubt.
I’d read things like “The Zen Teaching of Huang Po” and immediately find that place of stillness.  And then I’d doubt myself rationally and slip back into lower-level suffering.
Many examples of this – I became multi-orgasmic and learned to circulate sexual energy almost entirely through intention.  But then my ego would get involved and I’d still struggle with ejaculatory control.  Things didn’t make sense.  I’d seem to magically manifest relationships (back in my unconscious days) with multi-orgasmic women (and I had NO skills) and later learned about energy and that I was somehow doing this naturally – but only when I believed it would happen.  With women where I felt self-doubt or ego attachment, things didn’t work so well.
Eventually as I learned more and began to trust my energetic mind and body, I began to reverse-engineer this.  There is logical and rational comprehension and then there is Knowing, which is all the woo-woo stuff, and also the only path that has brought me happiness.
I have moments where someone will say something, or a certain tone of voice, or something I read triggers something and I “bliss out.”  I love that feeling.  I used to attach it to the person but later realized that’s not it at all – this is a connection to a past energetic self, a blissful, high-level energy.  How do I know this?  Because I’ve tested it and I’ve accessed more and more of those levels on a regular basis during the latest phase of my awakening. 
But I’m not content to enjoy these things myself or with my chosen partners.  I believe these gifts can be opened up for many others.  And I’m prepared to accept a certain amount of resistance to step into this truth.  These are energetic access points to my past lives, to Zhongli Quan, and his many incarnations between that period and now.  There is a common energetic thread that unifies these lives that I can dive into and learn and teach.
The Lumerian selenite wand kept telling me I had greatness beyond my egoic imagination.  And I had no idea.  I’ve only accessed little tastes of what it possible, but there is so much more.
So I did something I thought I would never do – I gladly invested a lot of money to enlist Etienne to help me fully awaken and amplify this energy, to amplify my voice and bring my gifts out to the world, to awaken others in this journey.   And I don’t feel the slightest bit uneasy about it.  (Okay, the financial pinch hurts a bit, but I fully trust my higher self will return the money several-fold.  It’s truly an investment, not just in myself but in a higher calling.)
I’ve fully moved from a place of wanting a better life for myself to my higher purpose – to inspire others to raise their frequency and live a better life. 
This is why the wand thought my “spell” was a waste.  I was “wasting” it on myself and not furthering my larger mission.
I knew almost nothing about the Eight Immortals before I saw the videos Etienne recommended.  They line up (on the top level) very well with his “History of the Universe” book.  There’s clearly a unifying thread.  Why would this resonate with me when it seems so crazy?  Why does this fit with my truth while I struggle to find a way to work with Destin that feels right for me?  Why do these seemingly “crazy” things fill in the blanks for me and explain so many of the disconnects in my life?
When I embrace the wisdom and awakening energy of the Lumerian wand, of “The History of the Universe,” of alchemy, of sex magic, of activated and attuned crystal energy, everything clicks, I have a sense of purpose, I feel good and good things happen.  When I go back into “rational, reasonable self,” I’m unhappy.
Zhongli Quan had a fan that he used for magic and as a weapon.  I’ve pendulum-tested – the Lumerian wand is not the fan.  The fan is still out there, waiting to be found.  He loves wine – again, I knew nothing about this stuff as I spoke with Etienne, yet for some reason I felt compelled to bring a bottle of apple cider to the conversation.  I don’t drink a lot – never more than two drinks a day and often none.  But a lot of times I feel called to have a drink when I’m meditating and there’s a certain “rightness” to it.  Sometimes it’s just half a beer.  But this totally fits the archetype – Quan wasn’t a drunkard or an alcoholic, he just enjoyed sipping on wine as part of his spiritual journey. 
Here’s Etienne’s article about the Legend of the Eight Immortals and how it applies to what is going on today.
So I’ve taken this step – a massive step.  I have zero doubt.  I’ve never felt so fully on my path and living in my truth as I do now.  I’m living a greater purpose, the veil is lifted from my eyes and I’m embracing my truth.
Get ready for some big things!



No comments:

Post a Comment