Sunday, June 5, 2016

Challeges and Awakenings


This journey keeps getting bigger and more incredible.  It seems like I’m on a two-day evolution cycle.  Friday was massive energetic attacks, lack of sleep, fatigue – things getting in my way, frustration, self-doubt.  Then Saturday was highest energy – unbelievable levels of personal attraction, highest vibration, a whole new way of being.
Then last night was another vision dream to let me know my issues are not resolved – I’m still carrying other people’s junk and it’s REALLY stubborn.  But getting rid of it will open up all kinds of things.  In this vision, I was trying to connect with someone and we were at some hotel (on vacation – I think New York) where other people were in my room and one was in my bed.  In this dream I’d had enough, found the front desk and told them this was unacceptable.  The woman at the counter agreed and went to work to fix the situation.  It ended with me still being upset but with things getting done.

So this is where I’m at.  I’m still holding onto other people’s junk – and even people themselves – in my personal space, and it’s interfering with my purpose and expression.  But things are happening and the problem is being fixed.  I am holding onto some resentment for letting this happen (and a lot of this was uninvited, so there’s some portal or external oppressive energetic crap going on).
And it’s time to let go of that anger too.  The anger may have been justified but it’s past tense.  I allowed the junk in because of fear.  I found courage and resolve and stopped the intrusion.  Now I’m kicking out the stuff and intrusive entities, but it’s time to move on to the next phase and not wallow in resentment.  Pretty straightforward message. 

So at this point – keep removing the junk, get the people out of my sacred space, clear the area and move forward without a second thought.  And get ready for the next massive level of evolution, because more incredible things are coming. 
These attuned objects are absolutely amazing.  I finally spent some time playing the singing bowl and it’s amazing.  I couldn’t get a clear audio without external sounds, so I’m not ready to post audio (I could – the energy is still unbelievable), but will very soon.   This is going to be the next big phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment