Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Cleaning Energetic Garbage - Update


Apparently the subject of “clearing out other people’s junk in my energy” is really big in my journey.  Like really big.  I’ve found it very challenging to remove the “stuff,” but also rewarding – every time I make progress my energy level increases dramatically.
The night visions are becoming more clear with signs of positive movement.  At first it was me fighting to stop outside forces from giving me their junk – and them being upset that I would stop allowing their junk – to me proactively kicking out junk that isn’t mine. 

The world around me is responding too.  An old friend, with whom I had to cease communication some months back because we were too intertwined, has now begun keeping junk out of her energy as well.  Even my mom is beginning to evict unwanted junk out of her energy.
And the energetic attacks have been strong – headaches, confusion, distraction, things getting in my way, anger, resistance on the Internet with my work, physical attacks like pain and even my wife becoming ill.  It’s clear there are forces that want to stop me on this.

And at the same time, some major positives.  There is a lot of positive reception to my recent meditation offerings. And after I withstand the attacks, major growth.  And more clearing of the junk.
The current incarnation of the Chinese Immortal Li Tiegui offered that I can drink from his gourd.  I went to his temple and tried the drink.  I was then able to blast large quantities of “other people’s junk” from my energetic space with lightning bolts and cleared out tons of stuff, it made things much easier.

I sense this is not simply part of my foundational training but a critical part of my work – to inspire people to clear out their energetic junk and to stop letting others use their energy field as a dumping ground.  I’ll have to see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment