Friday, June 10, 2016

Aromatherapy With Crystals - AWESOME Combination!

Aromatherapy crystal energy – YES!!

I tried this last night and it’s AWESOME!  I placed crystals (and they weren’t even highly-attuned) in the water of a candle diffuser, along with some power oils, and placed the diffuser on my altar.  My whole room was filled with energetically-charged scent.
And this was with weaker crystals and a diffuser that was holding some energetic junk.

This morning I evicted the energetic junk from the diffuser and attuned it (still being attuned).  I’ll have to replace the crystals with some stronger ones to see the difference.  But even at its imperfect state it’s a powerful resource and I’d highly recommend it.
Simply add crystals to the water – try and match the intention of the crystals with the intention of the aroma.  The water and the heat supercharge the crystals and sends awesome prana throughout your room.

I got this idea from directions for a crystal spray, which is essentially the same concept, except with the addition of the candle flame heat, another energetic element.  So if the sprays work, it only makes sense this would work as well if not better. (I haven’t tried the sprays yet, so we’ll have to see in a few weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment