Friday, June 10, 2016

POWERFUL Heart-Awakening Singing Bowl Meditation


I promised some big things and here's one.  I shared the first attempt, which was simply playing the singing bowl - which is simply mind-blowing.  Attune to the energy of the picture while meditating for even more impact.

This one I placed the Awakened Rose Quartz in the bowl and created a powerful heart-awakening ritual, which you can receive simply by accepting it.  For the ritual I also used the awakened power citrine and Lumerian selenite wand.



I highly recommend listening to this on loop several times, but to listen once in stillness, to fully receive the ritual.  This combines alchemy, Reiki, crystal energy, awakening sound and my own supercharged Kundalini and sacral manifesting energy. 

And you can listen to this tomorrow during the Free Distant Awakening Meditation. (Saturday, June 11, 6pm Los Angeles time :-)

With Love,

Uthaithani

No comments:

Post a Comment