Monday, June 13, 2016

MAJOR Consiousness Shift!


MAJOR upleveling of consciousness last weekend!  I wrote a little about it over the weekend, so here are the latest updates (things are happening so quickly it’s difficult to record everything, I’m forgetting a lot of good stuff before I can share – downside of being in presence). 
I attuned one silver ring Friday night.  I put it on Saturday morning and immediately got an offer to collaborate on my coaching work.  Kept finding bargains all day, including the major bargain, that huge obsidian crystal ball for five bucks!  An online purchase billing dispute was resolved (despite the merchant stubbornly claiming he did nothing wrong).  And I received an unexpected check in the mail. 
Saturday I attuned another silver ring with an onyx stone (no pic). I wore it when I went out for just a short time and bought over $100 worth of stuff for $14 – apparently silver is good for manifesting bargains. Today I wore the first silver ring and resolved a long-standing stalemate around getting some medical bills reimbursed.  And my paycheck hit my bank account early, so I could pay down my debt and order the stand for the crystal ball. 

Over the weekend I attuned my beaded bracelets.  I put them on today with the intention of healing my wrist, which had been hurting for over a week for no apparent reason.  This afternoon I felt a “pop,” and my wrist doesn’t hurt anymore.  My shoulder on my right side feels much better, too.  Wow!
Meanwhile, my blog received all kinds of traffic over the weekend, even though I was doing very little work on it, simply put out the intention and asked the archetypes to expand my message.
Last night Etienne finished attuning the giant obsidian crystal ball.  At the same time, I woke up – my wife was praying – I see a calm white light over my altar and a pale blue light over my crystal ball.  I closed my eyes and was taken to a shiny black palace where I was given a shiny white urn – with spiral legs and a spiral design on the front.  Around it were seven stars. 
I was told to integrate this into my body – which I did.  I was told this was my personal symbol and was given to me because my consciousness had reached a level where I was ready to receive.  My crude artistic representation of the urn, placed in the middle of a crystal power grid, is the picture above.  I pendulum tested and determined the picture, while lacking for aesthetics, contains the energy of my personal symbol. And in looking at the grid, and the picture I took, it is powerful.

 
I researched this and came across the Buddhist Treasure Vase (pictured above), which is one of the Eight Auspicious Symbols.  So it appears I have received a very powerful symbol indeed! 
During this time today as I was preparing this grid, my ex changed her plans, so not only do I not have to get up early tomorrow, I actually get to sleep in on Wednesday – and a whole week to sleep in next week!
And the article on happiness came into my consciousness.
Oh and the incredible distant attuning session (which you can still utilize by stating your intention to receive the attunement from the past ritual - sort of a spiritual download).
Still a lot of that spinning feeling, which means more big stuff is coming.  I re-listened to my coaching session with Etienne, received it at a whole new level.  Hold on, it's about to get crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment