Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Does Energetic Activation and Attunement Help Your Dating and Sex Life?

People ask – especially people who have followed me over the many years – if the “woo-woo” energetic awakening stuff works for dating and sex. 
Short answer:  Yes, it works better than anything out there, because it resolves issues at the source and elevates your energy, which improves your life on all levels.  Which means you become an overall more attractive person with better energy.  And a lot of the methods used to elevate energy directly involve things that improve sexual performance, so there’s that too. 
I could add that many of the resources I have come from my years working with and studying Destin Gerek and Rion Kati, two men who are world leaders in sexuality and dating.  And I’ve picked up TONS of resources from my long personal journey around “inner game,” “outer game” and personal empowerment – tons of stuff that will get you MASSIVE results from wherever you are at.
But the real power of my work, the stuff I focus on here, is not about fixing a problem like dating or creating a better sex life, but finding and living a much higher spiritual purpose on earth.  And here the longer answer comes in.  My true answer follows:
To truly live a happy and fulfilled life, you need to discover your higher self, clear out your junk energy, find your purpose and bring forth the most powerful resources you can find to live that purpose.  Looking to resolve small problems such as “dating” by looking for small answers is a slow, tedious process, a waste of time, and if you haven’t resolved the larger issues, will only give you more power to fuck up your life in bigger ways. 
I know, I spent years on the small path.  I thought I wanted a better dating and sex life, and spent a lot of time at that level.  First, I found myself bored – my higher self clearly wanted something more.  Second, I ended up using my higher sexual energy to cause bigger problems, because I hadn’t resolved the larger issues.
If you start with a big purpose, and bring the energy and resources to bear on that purpose, then the things like dating and sexuality resolve themselves much more easily and completely.  They have to.  Plus the power that’s being brought to align with something big is massive, it changes everything.  If you’re only looking at “getting more dates” you miss out on access to almost all of that
If all you really want out of life is to resolve your performance anxiety and feel more confident and sexy with the opposite sex, I can certainly help you, but it’s kind of a waste of both our time.  With some hypnosis, some NLP, some life coaching, some meditation and anchoring, and just a little energy work,  you’ll have everything you need to be a master pick-up artist.  And I can coach you through that.
Then you’ll come back in a couple years with a surprise kid or two, relationship, job and friendship issues, and all the self-esteem issues you thought getting laid would resolve, and say “yah, I think I’m ready to do some real work on myself now.”
Or you can get to work on everything now and in a few months find your higher self, discover your purpose, live a powerful life the way you want, have your issues resolved once and for all – oh, and by the way your dating and sex life is also beyond incredible.
Recent example – I’ve spent YEARS dealing with my inner anxieties around sexual performance, all kinds of issues with “premature ejaculation” and other stuff.  Through the years I learned to become multi-orgasmic and have an amazing sex life, but the anxieties were still there.
Then yesterday Etienne cleared out all my “baggage” in all levels of my energetic existence – cleared it all out.  Suddenly I just don’t feel that anxiety around women or sex.  I had sex and I could feel – oh, that crap is gone.  This is what it’s like for normal guys to have sex – wow, this is easy!  I could use my other resources to enhance the experience, but it just wasn’t an issue anymore.
Anxieties around women in any sexual environment, whether social or intimate – just like they were never there.  I don’t have to “deal with them,” because they’re just gone.  And I discovered I now have the tools to help others release their “baggage” as well.
But this energy work was done for a much higher purpose.  The sexual “payoff” is more like a bonus.  In fact I viewed it as confirmation I’m moving forward on my bigger path, not some end unto itself.
Sometimes I look at my life now, especially compared to the unhappy, energetically-constrained life I had when I first met Destin Gerek seven years ago, and I’m amazed.  It’s truly mind-blowing.  And also a big, wonderful part of something much bigger – a life of happiness and movement into a much higher purpose. 
That’s the real breakthrough – finding a bigger life.  But I wouldn’t have answered that call seven years ago.  Now I’m in that bigger place. 
So I understand people are where they are at, and I’ve been at all those levels, I really had to work from the bottom-up.  I can help you get to the next level, and the one beyond that, much faster than you might imagine.
And… energy crystals are fun and sexy.  Really.  Chicks dig on the “woo-woo” stuff, so learning about healing crystals, creating an altar space, and healing people’s energy with crystals has the added benefit of making you and your place that much more sexy and fun.  And if that gets you started, cool.  We’ll work from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment