Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Ridiculously Attuned Singing Bowl and Energy Upgrade


I’ve been integrating a lot of MAJOR energetic shifts since Monday’s coaching session with Etienne.  Blowing up a lot of things, but it’s also taking time for the spiritual and energetic dust to settle.  It’s a lot.
Over the weekend I purchased and received a singing bowl under very curious and fortunate circumstances.  I purchased it Sunday at the temple (I heard bells and it prompted me to look for a singing bowl), it arrived less than 24 hours later on a holiday.

I sent the picture to Etienne for attunement Monday.  Apparently the energy was too tight to attune, so he attuned it with a lightning bolt in two seconds on Tuesday (after our session, so my energy was already crazy).  The difference is amazing.  Here’s the “before:”
And here’s the after:

You can see and feel the energy in the second, a giant ball of super-high-frequency energy. (It distorted the camera focus, my phone would not focus on the object no matter what I did.) Attuning to the picture is a powerful grounding meditation, but it's the feeling and sound of the bowl that is the real magic.
I could feel the massive unsettled energy in the room before I entered. The bowl felt electric and the energy of the sound was at an unbelievable frequency.
It was too much to take in all at once.

I tried meditating with it, but it was too strong and I had to put it away after just a few minutes.  Even still. My energy was unsettled.  Playing the bowl sent intense waves of energy up my arm I can still feel today.  And the sound had all my chakras buzzing.  It's intense and challenging.
I felt sleepy and just unsettled.  I woke up feeling much better and was able to attune with the bowl without resistance.  Then this morning has been major energetic release – crying, opening up, all kinds of releasing.  Which means there will be another “growth spurt” as the energy opens and I can attune to the energy.

I found that I could put a highly-attuned crystal in the bowl and the bowl would amplify the energy create an amazing sensation (but not all crystals could be put in the bowl – some refuse).  I’m going to create some sound recordings so people can meditate to the unbelievably high frequency and crystal energy, eventually integrate into some guided meditations.  Moving forward in my mission

No comments:

Post a Comment