Sunday, June 12, 2016

Manifestations, Energy Ritual and Thoughts


Quite a power day yesterday, some important lessons to talk about.  I’ll start with an update on my crystal attunement.  I attuned another batch Friday night and several tested “fully attuned,” including a silver ring that will be important later.
I used two of the newly-attuned crystals, a quartz crystal and the tiger iron attuned Thursday night, to clean, attune and sanctify a new part of the apartment – the second Buddha statue that had been kind of treated as a knickknack.  Also attuned the other two candle diffusers – lots of resistance because they carried negative energy from my prior marriage, but they cleaned and attuned.  Used a couple newly-attuned crystals for the second altar candle diffuser – a nice activating energy, very good.
 
I had this newly-highly-attuned silver ring on while I was doing this.  I could tell it had some nice power, but it’s much more.  I put it on and almost instantly received an invitation for joint business work.  Then I went out and ended up at Thai Town where this beautiful black obsidian crystal ball found me at a yard sale.  The person pretty much gave it to me, selling it to me for five bucks and saying it looked like it was “fit just for me.” 
She also noticed I was an energy worker, even though she really isn’t into that aspect herself.  Very interesting. 
Came back, found a check in the mail.  A credit card issue was resolved and I found deals throughout the day as we went back out. 
While I was out, I was able to create the distant energy cleansing and attunement ritual, without my altar or crystals.  While not the ideal situation, it turned out to be my most powerful ritual, my body was shaking from the energy and even people in the store were opening their energy.  I was even able to bring energy from the future when I’d be home at my altar into the ritual, and energy from the future when the crystal ball was fully attuned.  (This could turn out to be a wonderful time-management tool for future rituals.) I could feel recipients experiencing breakthroughs.
Interesting, after I concluded the ritual, there was energetic resistance – massive lines at the store and other impediments.  The awakening is arousing resistance in the forces of oppression.
I came home for the night and the whole place is glowing, the new altar has fully activated and the energy is very strong.
And this morning, more crystals and objects attuned. 
I’ve learned that I can attune objects to the highest levels through alchemy and Reiki (which is alchemy – sorry folks), that this energy can be moved through space and time, and that the awakening process will invite resistance. 
I’ve also learned that many long-held personal issues can be resolved at these higher levels, simply by destroying the energetic source, something I knew was possible but hadn’t been possible for me until now, at least not without a lot of help.  Yesterday I received all these manifestations while still in that “consciousness-receiving” spinning fog.  I need to accept and welcome this feeling, as massive growth in energetic power accompanies it.
The crystal ball was brought to me for a reason – my consciousness is high enough now to use it properly and to its maximum benefit. I can use this to create a massive protection grid at my home and around my city and community, allowing me to do much more.
Also, rising consciousness is always met with energetic resistance – attacks, opposition, things getting in the way.  This is the way.  My job isn’t to directly fight or engage the resistance but to notice it and calibrate my work to maximum benefit.  Sometimes that means facing a lot of resistance, that’s part of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment