Monday, June 20, 2016

The Gift of Anger: Spiritual Reframe

The time away from the rituals and Internet was nice, a much-needed break.  This is a critical part of the journey – taking a step back, resting, recharging and gaining a new perspective.  And one new perspective is around the issue of anger.
Last night I had a discussion with my archetype and I received this message:
“Anger is a very misunderstood emotion.  Despite what people in the “spiritual communities” say, anger is a critical part of evolution.  Denying anger, or any other emotion, will suppress evolution.  At the same time, anger can lead to problems that can massively set back evolution.
The problem isn’t anger, but the ability of the student to properly focus and apply the surge of energy toward the appropriate outcome.  In your case, anger applied while you are in a state of fatigue comes out as irritation or impatience.  Nothing positive comes from this.  Anger when you are in a state of disempowerment comes out as rage, which is both dangerous and possibly liberating, but causes a tremendous amount of damage, like a tornado going through a prison.
However, anger when utilized in a state of strength and calm, when all your resources are available, is a powerful ally.  It is only with the energy accessed through anger that you are able to confront and destroy the powerful forces of darkness on earth, both within you and outside.
So do not ask to be free from anger.  Instead, ask to be free from energy drains and distractions that cause your energy to flow in unhealthy directions.  Ask for calm.  Ask for clarity.  And then welcome your anger and use it to do what must be done.”
This is interesting.  Far from being a stumbling block, my anger is actually a superpower.  It just needs to be treated as such and fully-respected.  And applied appropriately. 
Which means rest, clarity, focus, these are the critical elements in order to properly channel my energy.
For example – in more distracted states, I would feel this anger – hatred – toward my exes.  But last night, in a clear state, I was able to locate the sources of that anger – the dark forces residing in my exes and myself – and destroy them.  Without the power of that focused anger, I would not have the energy needed to destroy the entities.  But now they’re gone and things are much clearer and lighter and everyone can heal. 
I also found and destroyed the entity in me getting in the way of my wife’s visa.  This one told me I had created it as a defense mechanism and asked that I not destroy it, but I disintegrated it and that aspect is clear now.  Clearly I had mixed feelings when my wife came over, but she’s been here well over a year and things have been fantastic.  Perhaps the structure could have been reintegrated, but I didn’t feel like giving it the chance to cause more problems – so poof, gone.
My archetype was impressed – and a little surprised I’d destroy a structure I’d previously created with such ferocity.  It seems the archetypes were surprised I was now committed to my wife and no longer interested in “covering my ass,” but once they were convinced that I’m serious about my marriage, they promised to be supportive.
I realize this is getting all “woo-woo” here, but the basic point is that anger is not “bad,” it’s just energy.  And anger can be used for tremendous good if it is respected, valued and carefully applied.  In fact, it can be a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment