Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Highly-Attuned Blue Quartz for Past-Life Healing and Energetic Release

This is one of the most recent additions to my Etienne Attuned Crystal collection, and this one has already done wonders.  This is Blue Quartz, generally known for clarity, calm, clearing and accessing spiritual knowledge.  I bought it on a lark, because it looked interesting and the price was cheap.  As with these sort of intuitive purchases, it’s ended up being a powerhouse. 
Apart from the usual qualities, this crystal gives me the power to easily access and heal past life issues.  As soon as it was attuned, I experienced this very troubling dream where I was someone else doing some really bad things that would horrify me in the waking world – and enjoying what I was doing.  I woke up feeling very troubled by this dream – was this a metaphor?  A psychic attack?

I later did a pendulum test and determined it was a past-life regression triggered by the awakening of the Blue Quartz.  I later used the crystal to go back to that life and talk to that prior incarnation.  Apparently he died in prison full of crushing shame and guilt – he knew he had done horrible things but couldn’t stop and he died longing for freedom from his situation.  I was able to resolve the issue and free those unresolved issues, after which I felt a strong energetic opening and sense of peace.
With the help of the crystal I have found other past lives where I had unresolved issues related to bad things I’ve done.  I also sense there are a number of lives where I endured massive karmic suffering. I’ve broken that cycle of suffering.  Now I’m in the process of resolving the shame, guilt and pain.  This will clear a pathway for me to fully access and embody Zongli Quan, as right now there is too much unresolved past life trauma.

Yesterday Etienne cleared out all the rest of my “other people’s stuff” in my energy (I took care of a lot on my own and loosened the energy for him, it was VERY stuck).  It’s a huge energetic clearing and now I can help others clear the baggage out of their own lives, so it’s opened up a new energetic healing power.
Now add the past life healing – I can bring this awakened energy to service for others now as well – and I’ve got a LOT more power to heal people and a much more solid energetic foundation from which to work.  And a lot more resources to help people.

You can attune to the energy in the picture and use this to access past lives for healing and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment