Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ridiculously Attuned Singing Bowl Meditation


This is the singing bowl Etienne attuned with a lightning bolt.  You can tune in to the powerful energy just from meditating to this picture.  I've now included my first singing bowl meditation, which is a powerful energetic resource.

Here is the singing bowl sound and energy meditation for listening:



I recommend listening on a low volume while focusing on the picture.  The sound from the bowl is enhanced with my own energy and the focused energy of a Lumerian selenite wand, you don't need to have it on high volume to get the effect and the singing bowl at higher volume might be too much.

I'd recommend looping the sound and meditating to the energy for ten minutes to massively enhance your daily meditation.  I'll be introducing singing bowl with different attuned crystals inside to create uniquely powerful energetic experiences.

With Love,

Uthaithani

No comments:

Post a Comment