Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Update: Big Things Happening, Taking a Breath


There are a lot of exciting developments taking place.  And I’m beginning to realize that over-sharing on this blog may be counterproductive.  Which is unfortunate, because I have so many things going on – big, exciting things – but there are concerns about sharing my personal story and how it is received.  My gifts are always available to share.  The stories might start seeming weird or prideful and distract from my purpose and message.  I’m being told that, as much as I hate “tailoring a message,” this is going to become increasingly important as part of my journey – speaking openly about everything going on is counterproductive.
Last night I felt very sleepy and slept very well.  I find when I’m at my highest spiritual energetic states, sleep is easy and I sleep very soundly.    A lot of this is because my situation isn’t giving me enough sleep.  Also the alchemy I’m doing takes a lot of personal energy, and this can be deceptive.  A lot of the alchemy I’m doing seems simple – it doesn’t take a lot of time or doing anything special – but after a while I notice I feel sleepy and kind of head-spinning out-of-it feelings. 

I’ve been doing a lot lately – things keep coming up and I keep doing more and more.  It’s a massive state of creation and manifestation, but I’m sensing my system needs a break.  I was told by my higher self that I’ve been doing a lot of work – most if it didn’t feel like “work,” but when it was all laid out, yah, it’s a lot in a short period of time.  I sense the message here was not to lose myself in my work, to maintain balance and enjoy other aspect of my life.
I’m also getting the message that now is the time to return to my novel, to renew the writing process and let the alchemy aspect integrate while I expand my expression on other levels. 

Oh okay… not going into big details, but I’ve opened up some AMAZING new channels – the crystals I’m attuning, charging and activating are at INCREDIBLE levels – and soon I’ll be able to bring you some more crystal-infused singing bowl resources – along with the potions, and the attuned crystals for sale.
But for those who haven’t done so, go check out the Podbean resources.  I’m getting some feedback that the meditations are AMAZING!  I’m going to go more into the “how it works” (and why it works much better than other very intense and expensive – and problematic – options).

No comments:

Post a Comment