Thursday, June 9, 2016

More Expansion (And Expenses!)

Just as I was beginning to think I was done with the “spending money” thing, I felt called to buy spray bottles, essential oils, and a bunch of crystals.  Which, actually, weren’t that expensive and probably saved me money in the long-run (the eBay route was actually more expensive – I got a LOT of stuff, and a great supply chain for affordable crystals).
The spray came from an idea of creating a crystal spray, which I jumped on.  I’ve been wanting to reconnect with my love for aromatherapy and find new ways to expand my energy work, this is right up my alley.  Once I collect the materials and have a chance to put together the potions, I’ll do a write-up.
I got an unbelievable amount of stuff, very impressive. 
And it gives me an idea for creating more offerings for clients.  I’d been playing with the idea of either selling crystals I’ve attuned and/or giving them to clients as part of my coaching practice, as well as offering some hands-on crystal healing and energetic cleansing for in-person clients.  This would be the perfect transition into that area.
Good grief, then I just bought a Reiki study course!  I totally feel this is right on, want to do this, right time, but enough!
Other encounters as well – people and things.  I integrated Reiki 1 in less than an hour and already integrated higher-level alchemy into the practice.  It’ll be easy to integrate this into my teachings, like a hand in a glove. 
So in just a few short hours my offering and energy practice just expanded threefold. So that’s the payoff for having to put up with the “spinning” feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment