Friday, June 10, 2016

Highly-Attuned Crystal Meditation Resources and Offerings


A little crystal image meditation for your enjoyment and pleasure. 
First off is the “Power Citrine,” an absolutely gorgeous crystal that Etienne recently activated and is now a POWERFUL anchor in my altar.  (I’ve also integrated the crystal energy into my energy field and carry with me at all times.)


Then we have this powerful grid.

I performed an attunement on a batch of crystals last night.  I attuned about a dozen and half of them were fully attuned this morning.  I pendulum tested, these are all fully attuned to the highest level – the others still need more work.  I can confirm because I always feel an energetic shift when new crystals awaken, and I experienced a big shift.
Not all the crystals here were attuned by me – one was attuned by Etienne.  I tested again and again and yes, they’re ALL fully-attuned, just like Etienne’s.  The difference in energy frequencies (which is significant) has to do with the crystal itself.  And here it gets interesting – the one Etienne attuned is NOT the highest frequency (I tested it as fourth-highest).

#1 should be pretty obvious, it has magical spiritual properties and came from the birthplace of Zhongli Quan.  So it’s got crazy energy.  #2 is pretty strong, too.  After that they might be difficult to differentiate without good muscle testing.  If anyone wants to wager a guess at the rating scale, go for it.  (They all have amazing energy, so it’s not like there’s a bad one in the bunch, just different stones do different things for different reasons – and with different owners.)
Then take a look again at the picture I posted yesterday where I shared two stones.  One of those was NOT fully attuned and is still blocked – actually both were not fully attuned, but one much more so.  You can look at the two images of the same stone and see the difference, and the noticeable difference with the not-fully-attuned one.

Pretty interesting, huh?
Having the highest-attuned crystals makes a big difference.  With alchemy, they’ll never lose their charge and you get massive benefits that you can’t get with traditional crystal therapy, a difference you can feel just from the pictures.

I’ll be offering these “supercharged” crystals for sale in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment