Thursday, June 16, 2016

Update: More Crystals, and Caution

I’m very excited. Yesterday I received a huge batch of crystals, as well as bottles of tiny crystals that will be perfect for crystal potion sprays.  I was like a little kid admiring my crystals – far, far too many to attune all of them, I took one of each of the main ones and attuned them last night, along with the bottles. 

Yes, these are for energy work.  And… they’re just cool to look at and enjoy.  It’s a fun hobby on top of being an important calling.  So I’m very excited, looking forward to having time to enjoy my new toys.

I also took my other personal crystals – and the singing bowl – up another level in attunement, thanks to my new personal symbol that’s been opened up to me.  This is a level I won’t be sharing to the masses (maybe to select students), because some things are coming up for people that have reminded me to be careful.
One person in particular took in too much consciousness at once when he wasn’t ready and snapped, went crazy.  People think “oh, this stuff doesn’t do anything, it’s just placebo, yadda yadda,” but the stuff works, it’s powerful, and too much at once when someone isn’t ready can be bad.

So I’ll be offering the highly-attuned crystals for sale (or as part of my coaching for those who want to go more in-depth with one-on-one alchemy and personal evolution work), as well as the potions I talked about before.  But the “next level” is not something I’m selling – that’s for my personal collection (and it’s a lot of energy, I’m actually thrown off somewhat today from the new level of energy that’s been awakened) and for clients who have done a lot of work and are ready.
And I’m realizing I need to change my free offerings.  A lot of my offering has been from a place of “here – see how this works?  It’s real, now you’ll believe me and listen to me.”  First of all, that’s a scarcity mindset and not giving my readers any credit for seeing value.  And second, it’s potentially counterproductive. Some of my offerings, like the singing bowl, open up massive consciousness (it’s VERY high frequency energy). For those who are ready, these are amazing resources, and there’s much more.  For those not ready, it can be overwhelming.  It’s all about calibrating, so people aren’t being turned off before they begin.

At any rate, I’m having fun with my new crystals – and soon many others will be able to enjoy them, too.  And I’m having MASSIVE positive effects from this work – whole new levels of consciousness that are impacting everything for the better.  Also having fun with the new potion - tried it out today in a VERY bad-energy place, cleaned it right up - this is great!
I’ll have pictures soon.  I still owe you a crystal ball, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment