Friday, June 24, 2016

Is Alchemy A Sin?

One of the other complaints I’m sensing out there is that alchemy is somehow in opposition to organized religion.  First of all, this is simply untrue – alchemy is actually an extension of religion and in fact came into our awareness through the efforts of dedicated religious practitioners from every major religion – I’ll go more into this later.  But most importantly, alchemy requires a strong spiritual foundation to be effective.  I would go so far as to say that, without a solid grounding in religious practice (as opposed to Western “spirituality,” which is a mess, and I’ll get into that as well), one cannot be a truly effective alchemist.
I realize that some religious practitioners will take strong issue with the concept that alchemy is an extension of their religion, but keep in mind the forces that seek to deceive use organized religion to do a lot of their oppressive work for them.  Instead of following the “leaders,” consult the source.  You’ll find the truth – alchemy is refined spiritual connection, a highly-synthesized form of prayer.
 
And it is practiced in every major religion.  Early Pagans – Greeks, Romans, Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, Egyptians – all practiced alchemy.  It’s how we arrived at some of our greatest discoveries in math, science, architecture, art and so many other areas.  Buddhists used alchemy to develop Taoism, Chi Gong, mindfulness, martial arts, the meridian system in the human body, and all kinds of breakthroughs in medicine and healing arts, including Reiki and most healing massage techniques we use today.  Hindis (or the religions that evolved into Hindu) discovered Tantra, Yoga, and all kinds of scientific breakthroughs, many of which have been lost for centuries and only now being rediscovered.  Christian monks discovered many of the aspects of alchemy that are being used today.  Muslim alchemists discovered many of the scientific principles we take for granted today (though sadly, many of their most incredible discoveries were kept from the general public and have since been destroyed by fundamentalist fanatics).  Judaism has the Kabbalah (there is a misconception that Kabbalah is a separate religion, but in fact it is wholly derived and dependent on a Jewish religious foundation).  Then there are shamans, medicine men, and the list goes on and on.
Okay, I think I’ve made my point pretty clearly now – alchemy and religion go hand-in-hand.  Yes, there are “fundamentalists” in every religion who will tell you “beware of magic,” but ask yourself why that is.  Ask what benefit denying wisdom does for the betterment of connection to God?  Is suppressing knowledge serving God, or the ego of man?  The truth makes it clear – alchemy is the highest form of spiritual service to God.
So then the next question is “which religion is the right one?”  And my answer is again controversial, but indisputable from a spiritual standpoint:  The one that serves you best, and which you can best serve.  There is no “right” religion, because all true religions believe in spiritual elevation and service above self.  As such they are all “right.”
Personally, I practice Buddhism with a Christian foundation.  I grew up a secular Christian, found Jesus in college and began a true spiritual path.  Eventually I “moved” to Buddhism, which is my spiritual home, because it fits the criteria above.  But I didn’t “reject” Christianity.  For me, it was my access point to a spiritual path.  I still believe in and love Jesus Christ, still read the Bible (which I believe is another set of Suttras and enhances my Buddhist practice), and believe most Christians are genuinely spiritual connected.  I’ve felt this connection myself in church ceremonies, and it’s real.  So I didn’t “walk away” from Christianity, I evolved into Buddhism, because it is here where I can deepen my spiritual connection and practice.
So I guess that makes me a “Universalist,” whatever.  I hate labels, but some people have to see a label before they’ll try the product.  The point in all this is without religion, there really is no alchemy, and with any religion, alchemy works, and works in harmony.
I don’t buy the “if you worship another religion you’ll go to hell” nonsense.  This to me is a way to keep people manipulated by other people and takes their eye off the spiritual prize.  I say, focus on the core truth – the spiritual connection – and pay no mind to how other people worship, that’s not your problem.
Having said that, I will say that I have a criterion for working with me – you can’t be an Atheist.  This is not me being judgmental, it’s me being an honest businessman.  Sure, I can do NLP, hypnosis, EFT, and a bunch of other “secular self-help” stuff.  So can thousands of other people.  But the real power of my work is in the spiritual – alchemy, energy elevation, spiritual development.  So if you consciously predisbelieve the core of my work – why would you want to pay me good money to work with you?  We both know it’ll have no effect, because you’ve already refused 99% of my services. 
I could charge you full-price, do some cool NLP and hypnosis stuff, tap away some superficial crap, give you a “game plan” and send you on your way like 99% of the “evolution coaches” out there.  And maybe you’d think you’re getting real value (because in your mind the “other stuff” is a ripoff), but I know in my heart I’d be the one ripping you off.  So I’d send you to someone else who shares your perspective, better for everyone.
As far as the “uncommitted spiritualists,” yes I will work with you.  In fact, I really want to work with you, because I can be of highest service here.  But I’ll be prodding you to explore religions and find a home.  And I can guarantee we will be doing LOTS of energetic cleaning work.  Because I have yet to meet a Western “spiritualist” who isn’t bursting at the seams with implants, entities, spiritual entanglements, veils, and a whole host of other energetic crap.  The Western spiritual movement is the blind leading the blind – a lot of people who are lost, hurting and looking for help being led by other lost souls and many very dishonest practitioners. 
There’s a lot of work to do here, and I’m being charged with the first phase of the cleanup effort, because I have a unique understanding and compassion for the good people here, and it feels good to help.  But… you will find me annoying at first, because unlike the other coaches, I have zero patience for spiritual wishy-washiness.  I will push you and challenge you in ways you won’t find pleasant, but at the other end you’ll discover your true spiritual self and never feel “lost” again.  (And no, I absolutely won’t direct you into a religion – they’re all awesome, and in past lives I’ve been happy in several different religions.  I’m just committed to helping you find your home, that’s very important.)
This should clear up a lot of misconceptions – alchemy enhances religion, I love all religions, spirituality is essential to alchemy work, and the vague, undefined “spirituality” in the West is well-intentioned and full of suffering.  Have I left anything out?  Oh, I love you all!
With Love,
Uthaithani

No comments:

Post a Comment