Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Ohhhhhh BABY!!

Okay so I sat down and listened to both "Superpalmy" and "Ridiculously Attuned Singing Bowl" while doing crystal attunement meditation at lunch.  Wow!!

Superpalmy is pretty darn good, it's even got Theta waves layered in and it works.  But it's nothing compared to the singing bowl.  The recording captured the energy beautifully.  I thought it had a lot more flaws in it - nope, it's a solid resource.

As I was listening I started sneezing and my nasal passages have opened up.  That's what happens, energy rises and hits the resistances, which are blown away through things like sneezes and coughs.  The energetic elevation is super fast - within a minute of starting the Bowl meditation. 

I need to get this out to the public.  Too good not to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment