Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My First Potion!


Last night I created and activated my first potion!  I used my newly-awakened alchemy powers, highly-attuned small crystals and some new sage aroma I recently procured to create a spray that cleanses and attunes the energy in any place where it is sprayed.  Everything is attuned, even the bottle (so the picture here is an energy meditation resource). 
I tried this out in the car and my office this morning – WOW!! It REALLY works. The energy is so clean and pure (and a nice scent, too). This could be used to cleanse crystals or objects as well as clear the energy in any room.

A little goes a VERY long way.  I made the mistake of spraying three sprays in my office and felt dizzy.  It settled and the energy is clean and beautiful now, but one spray in a typical bedroom or office is enough – maybe two in a larger room.  More than that is overkill.
Which means a small bottle of this can serve the needs of anyone looking to improve their energy for months. 

I will be creating different potions – love, sleep, manifestation, confidence, sexual awakening – and offer these to clients.  If you’d like to be among the first to receive a potion, please contact me:  herotransformation@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment