Thursday, June 9, 2016

The "Spinning Feeling" of New Consciousness


"Do you know what is that spinning feeling in your head? It is the emergence of a new consciousness that is starting to pierce through your ego shells. This is just the beginning and it will gradually amplify over the next 4 months." –Metatron (channeled through Etienne)
I’ve been feeling the spinning feeling for a couple weeks, but this week it’s become much stronger.  Today is at its peak, though the strong wave started the night before last when the last two crystals attuned and I got a “Wave” of consciousness all at once that knocked me off-balance.

Last night I invited more of this wave by casting a spell to get rid of all internal blocks and resistance, particularly in my solar plexus chakra, and create massive manifestation, wealth and personal power.  I used the newly-activated citrine crystal and selenite wand, along with other activated crystals and the singing bowl.  I then supercharged the spell with high sexual energy and a good night’s sleep. 

The spell is activated and creating massive changes, and allowing more consciousness to come through at intense levels.  So my spinning has gone from mild to being on a ship in a storm.  It’s intense, lots of energy flying around.

About a week ago I decided I had to change how I remember things.  My old way, which was egoic, involved mostly holding the to-do list in memory and remembering things through anxiety.  That’s not going to work, that mechanism has been shattered, completely disintegrated.  So now I’m consciously creating to-do lists and reminder notices because I just can’t rely on my memory anymore for things like this.

It makes it difficult to write and blog as well – I’m really going to have to integrate a reliable system and use it like a ritual.  If an idea isn’t directly in my present consciousness, it’s likely going to be lost.  This is a new way of being and the old system that wasn’t really serving me, but I’d grown accustomed to using, is gone. 

Things move very quickly in this reality, which is both exciting and challenging.  New realities come up and even the memories of old long-held realities just disappear.  So there really is no turning back at this point. 

I feel very alive and clear in my energy, but also dizzy and shaken up.  Apparently this phase will go on another four months – no wait, it’s going to APLIFY.  Good grief!  Well, good a time as any to integrate a new spell that will open up the channels to receiving more of this consciousness.  It’s intense, but I can handle it.  And there’s no point in going small and measured from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment