Friday, June 10, 2016

FREE Distant Energetic Cleansing and Awakening Ritual - Tomorrow (Sat,June 11, 6pm Los Angeles Time)



I am offering a FREE Distant Energetic Cleansing and Awakening tomorrow – Saturday, June 11, 2016 at 6pm Los Angeles, CA (USA) time.  To participate, all you need to do is agree to receive the benefits of the ritual, that’s it. 
This ritual will be incorporating all the elements I’m using – alchemy, manifesting energy, Reiki, crystal energy, singing bowl, crystal aromatherapy and other awakening resources. 

I’ve received feedback from my previous ritual two weeks ago and people told me they experienced powerful shifts including one Kundalini awakening. 
You don’t have to do anything, simply agree to receive the benefits.  If you want to add power to this, you can meditate with the Rose Quartz Singing Bowl meditation at the same time, which will magnify the effects. 

Please pass this information on to anyone who you feel would benefit from this.  This is my gift to you – enjoy!
With Love,

Uthaithani

No comments:

Post a Comment