Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Veil Lifting, Energy Expanding, Blocks Dissloving

The veil is dissolving. In fact it's almost entirely gone now. You can read some details from Etienne here:
https://www.spiritualselftransformation.com/blog/spiritual-transformation/consciousness-shift/the-removal-of-the-veil/

What does this mean?  It means a major infusion of awakening energy, which is going to create powerful shifts on a global level.  In fact we're already seeing many, not all good.  The shifts can be chaotic, painful, annoying, deadly, or incredible - or a combination of these things.

Take my personal "veil-lifting story."  I've gained massive attuning energy and energetic healing powers, but have had to move quickly and painfully through some long-standing energetic blocks that I was very attached to.  Here's a quick memo of what's been going on:

The veil is lifting and it’s bringing big movements into my life – huge movements.

The biggest one is that my wife’s visa has finally been approved today, and she’ll get her green card.  That’s a HUGE block that’s now out of the way.  Even though this was a foregone conclusion from the beginning, we were stuck in a holding pattern until it was officially resolved.  Now we can travel internationally, she can work and we can move forward with our lives.
On a smaller scale the last of my tax returns was approved and the refund deposited.  Also today.

And MASSIVE creation on both Destin’s book and my fiction, all week. 
All this on top of my removal of a HUGE internal block and attachment I didn’t even know was there, that was finally resolved by standing up for myself and fully asserting my boundaries. 

And another block in connection that was lifted with ease, also today.  This one seems to be the icing on the cake of what has become a complete reinvention of an essential aspect of my life.  It’s clear looking at it now that the issues I was having were because I was transitioning from one reality to another and there was too much of the “old energy” attached to the connection.  Now it’s from this clean place and there is all this spaciousness and none of the ego issues.  Wow, night and day!
Throw in the powerful coaching session I created this past weekend and that’s a lot of breakthroughs.

Everything I’m seeing in my reality is confirming Metatron’s message – living in clarity, free from distortions, is a powerful reality beyond the limits of what I thought was possible.  Because what I thought was possible was the distortion.  My distortions have been negative and self-imposed.  And that negative reality was so strong at one point I was literally training people to go along with it. 
So yes, I created all the problems in my life.  And I created a whole lot of imaginary problems to go on top.  And then I’d worry about thing that weren’t there.  That’s a lot of distortion.  And the shadows of that distortion are still out there – the critics, the haterz, all a product of my own distortions.

When I choose to take of the lens, the power is limitless.  And it’s an adjustment, there’s actually a lot of stress in choosing freedom and personal power.  I’ve been very attached to that disempowering distortion.  And at the same time there is some reassurance – it was never the world against me, it was always me against myself. The haterz are a reflection of my own self-loathing.  Everything that’s happened I’ve brought upon myself – which means when I stop attacking myself, it goes away. 
Now I feel the awakening energy pouring in…. mmmm…. Powerful. 

But throughout this period, I was experiencing tremendous stress, sleepless nights, massive worry and psychic trauma.  Because, even with all the work I've done, I've been carrying incredible resistance and attachment to lower vibrations, particularly anger, worry, fear and pride (shame, embarrassment, right-fighting).  It took everything I've done and all that energy and trauma to finally "pop the cork" and let all that crap go.

The part about me realizing the enemy was always within - I fought this for YEARS. I literally created my enemies to give me an excuse to hold onto these attachments.  And I suffered mightily in finally getting past it. And if I'm going through that kind of trauma, imagine what others will face.

So I'm in a great place.  My energy is elevating, I'm elevating the energy of people all around me in ways I didn't know I could before.  I let go of all that internal shit and feel great.  But anyone who tells you this transition is all sweetness and light and we'll all be holding hands and singing folk music in the sunshine is delusional.  This is not a fun period for humanity, and it'll get much worse before it gets better.

Yes, I'm thrilled my blocks are disappearing.  But that just means more work ahead.  Because the world is going to need a LOT of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment