Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Blocks Dissolving, "Petrified Energy" and the Even More Ridiculously Attuned Singing Bowl


Etienne applied a new technique to attune my singing bowl.  First he “petrified” the energy, as you can see here.

The energy won’t calibrate.  It has an effect on the other items on my altar, as the items were in resonance with each other, so now the collective energy felt off, like something was missing. 
Then he brought the energy back, turning it into Lemurian Seed Crystal.  I could feel the energetic shift through the room, huge shift.  Now the frequency is in the trillions. 
I tried playing with this a little myself.  Obviously not the same level, but I could feel the energy “freeze,” and then much more clear when I “unfreeze” the energy. 

Here’s a few crystals I’ve attuned before.  The two on the left were re-attuned with the new process.  The one on the right is the “old” highly-attuned.  There’s definitely a difference now in the energy (the three were all about the same before I played with the first two.

These two I did the same thing and then turned them into “rain” energy.  And now my office at work is flooded with the energy.  I’m clearly on to something here, but need to be careful.  And I’m nowhere near Etienne’s level, but clearly doing something significant with the energy.
All at once the blockages lifted.  My wife received her green card yesterday, got her Social Security card application approval today, all the things that had been blocking us for over a year are gone now.  Internal blocks dissolving as well, I’ve finally moved through some old fears and anxiety patterns and found peace and confidence.
Over the past weekend I had the chance to face some familiar fears, that “panic” that used to come up in certain situations, the unresolved past issues coming to the surface.  I felt those feelings and moved right through them, no problem. It reminded me a little of my experience in the float chamber – I felt a little panic at first, because I expected to.  Once I actually got into the moment, the panic left and that was the end of it.  Years of anxiety and panic patterns just dissolved like that.
I’ll be interested to meditate with the new energy of the singing bowl, and play more with the energetic attunement of some of my crystals.  Especially in light of my recent awakenings and the removal of some big energetic blocks.  There are a lot of energetic openings now and things are just different.  Really different. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment