Saturday, August 20, 2016

"That Struggle Isn't Mine"

I had this powerful realization. I was reading something on Facebook and getting annoyed with what I saw as yet another false connection between "evolved people" and "not making money."  Then I just let it go. Something inside said it was time to stop arguing and just let them be. 

Then something else came up that gave me a sense of freedom "This struggle isn't mine." And woosh, the need to fight was gone. 

And wow, that's a powerful truth. That struggle isn't mine. I have my own calling and struggles that come with it, but most of the stuff that's been worrying me or urging me to fight, was never my struggle. 

So I don't have to worry. I don't have to care. I can just let it pass. And that feels really good. 

I'm getting more clarity on my calling. My Jedi training isn't so much for me to train Jedis, but to help heal and assist the suffering and help people find happiness. There is something profound in that calling - I'm not called to be a superhero and do profound feats, but to bring forth profound love as help people live happier lives. 

I'm not here to change the universe, but to change myself and in the process raise the vibration of many, even if it's just by a little. 

So I don't need to argue over what is "awakened," or argue politics, or worry about big things. That struggle isn't mine. I don't need to have imaginary battles with people who oppose me. That struggle isn't mine. 

I'm here to shine a light and brighten the lives of people, even just a little, and do this with pure and loving heart. I can do that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment