Friday, August 12, 2016

Into The Flow

Life is AWESOME!  I mean really awesome!
This week I faced some long-standing blocks and released them, opened up all this energy and today I’m at the end of the week and it’s just – fuck yah, life is fucking AWESOME!!
Knocked out twenty-plus pages for Destin, and a big chunk of my own book.  This is what happens when blocks dissolve.  And it’s like this everywhere, everything is freed up and flowing.  It’s SO good!!
And it doesn’t mean life is just all feel-good, it’s that the whole energetic container is getting bigger, there’s more energy, more power, more grounding, more flow.  I see the bullshit blocks in a whole new light, I can let go of ALL those blocks, and it feels SO good to be free from my own unnecessary worry and energy blocks. 
It’s why I do all this work – to clear up the blocks, open up the container, receive and produce, massively produce.  And yes, it’s fucking great when I have this FLOW.  I love to produce and create, but I have spent so much of my time and energy fighting through these blocks and just getting by, not having the energy to create and wondering if maybe I was wrong about my calling.  Then the blocks finally dissolve and I’m in my creation flow and – YES!  I’m home again!
During that long period of block, I would hold the image of myself in some beautiful environment, writing and creating, but my pleasure would come from the beauty and the relaxation, not the flow.  Here in that flow, it doesn’t matter where I am, the energy, the creation – that’s the pleasure.  I don’t know how I kept going when I was disconnected from this – paddling to keep my head above water and knowing it would get better someday.  But I did.  And I will again when I have those periods of resistance. 
And that is something particularly empowering – knowing I can keep my head above water during the down periods, knowing I’ll get through those blocks and flow again, it’ll be okay.  I’m very excited about this phase in my life and I expect it will impact this blog as well.  I’m feeling more focused and inspired in my writing and expression than I have in a very long time.  I’m emerging form the slog into a much more open place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment