Thursday, August 18, 2016

Energetic Powers Through Action

As Etienne says, this is the time when enlightenment comes from action, instead of the other way around.  I’m at a point where I’m doing things that I don’t understand on an intellectual level – which seems to be working out quite nicely, actually.

Take this new way of attuning objects – petrifying them, then reactivating them and reseeding with Lemurian seed crystals. All I did was hear about the idea and then played with it on my own and I’m having amazing results. But I have no way of explaining how I’m doing it – it’s either one of the “golden egg” powers the Avians gave me, or the archetypes are doing the work on my command.  But something is definitely happening, and it’s very big.

 These are now insanely attuned.  The difference is amazing.

 Then these – again, huge vibrational shifts.  The blue one (top right) – there’s a white “crack” in it on the left hand side that runs around the stone.  It was barely there before I reactivated and reseeded it and as I reactivated it I could see the line getting wider and more visible, it actually changed the physical structure of the crystal.  (You can clearly see the white line in the picture.)
I tried this on a large citrine quartz crystal at home and the internal structure also shifted. 

But again, it’s not like I’m doing anything special – I’m not doing any special ritual or mantras or anything esoteric, it’s all on another level beyond my rational comprehension.  And it feels really good playing on that plane.
So does this have any other applications, apart from making rocks vibrate at higher frequencies?  Well yes, actually. I used it to dissolve and reintegrate some unhealthy thought patterns, and there’s a lot more spaciousness and clarity in my mind now.  So yes, it has practical implications.  And I haven’t meditated with the new improved crystals, so I’m sure there’s much more.
Getting resolution on my wife’s visa is a HUGE burden lifted.  Then getting her Social Security card, just… yes.  It feels like that energy is some ways was “petrified” and now it’s reactivated. There’s a lot more flow.  And she can have a normal life now!
Subconsciously I’d been putting a lot of things on hold until this was fully resolved – that worry the rug was going to get pulled out from under me.  Now everything’s good and the energy is flowing again.  So the “getting Tee Rak settled in the US” phase is now officially over.  She’s here, she’s staying, things are good.  We have a very nice family life and I can reintegrate that energy into other endeavors.  It’s the demarcation point for the next phase of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment