Monday, October 3, 2016

Understanding the Shift - My Own Shift: People are Not Inherently Good (And Spiritual Leaders are in Heavy Denial)

I finished reading “Understanding the Shift,” Etienne Charland’s latest channeling from Metatron.  I actually received the channeling directly on a subconscious level last night – I was seeing energy raining on me with my eyes wide open.  Within hours I broke through a HUGE level of spiritual denial and with it this buildup of back pain over the past couple days, that seemed to come on for no reason, instantly evaporated.
I feel free now.
Free, but sad and angry.
Basically I realized I had to completely cut off one of my oldest “friends,” and accept that he is an inherently bad person.  And with that, I had to release the limiting belief that “all people are inherently good.”  All people are not inherently good.  Maybe our essence is inherently good, but in this lifetime many people are condemned to live their lives as inherently bad people.  Yes, most people are basically good – we make mistakes and strive to get better in life.  But some have chosen to identify with their flaws and as such are hopelessly lost – they are no longer good and never will be in this lifetime.  The only thing to do with people like this is to isolate them and hope they learn their lessons in the next incarnation, because their current life in this world is not helping anyone.
That’s a powerful realization – and that I gave him love and support for decades, kept giving him the benefit of the doubt and compassion, but in the end all that effort was in assistance of a bad person. He is irredeemably abusive, deceitful and hurtful and the poison runs through every aspect of his being.  To remove the poison would involve draining every drop of energy from his system – death, in other words.
And none of this is a reflection on me.  I did my best and I’m grateful for the lesson.  I don’t identify with him just because I’ve made mistakes too.  Everyone makes mistakes, everyone engages in bad behavior.  Very few integrate that into their core as he has done.  But I know my energy got carried away into that bad energy at times being around him.  That’s not good.  Even just having him lurking on FB isn’t good.  So he’s completely blocked and un-friended at every level – happy birthday, abusive asshole.
Interestingly, I posted this new awakening to a group that I support a lot but suffers from massive spiritual denial and… *crickets.*  WOW.  The denial is THICK.  I can hear some of them attacking me, that it’s a projection, that I didn’t connect enough, to give him time, anything to avoid the obvious truth that all people are not inherently good.  Not sure what to do with that.  It confirms my suspicions about at least a few people in that group who hold themselves out as leaders and their level of spiritual self-delusion.  It also doesn’t say good things about the California Tantra community. I have to sit with that.
In the meantime, go over to Etienne’s website, get an energy tune-up and get yourself the book to read for yourself.  Things are changing at a rapid pace and you’ll need to adjust your attitude accordingly or be swept out to sea.  www.spiritualselftransformation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment