Monday, October 10, 2016

Moving Into Alignment, Energies Un-Stuck

Okay, so now pictures aren't uploading.  Something is going on with Blogger, messed up...
 
Well, fuck you.  I'm blogging anyhow.
I wrote this after I attempted three times to write through the Blogger app.  It seems that app is dead, I deleted it.  I’ll have to reconsider how I keep communication current in light of the issues now coming up in relation to the energetic shifts:
I'm dealing with major energetic challenges. One is I'm having trouble posting with the app - technical issues. The energetic shift is causing me to feel tired, lethargic, unfocused, uninspired and unable to sleep, on top of it all.  It's been weeks now like this.

I'm focusing on surrender. Meditation, clearing energy, grounding. My mind feels fuzzy - I mentioned the thought processes are gone but I feel off.

Earlier this week I ended an old friendship - he's pure toxic. I've been in a shitty mood since - irritable, spacey, no patience.

This time calls for patience but my resources are depleted and I feel like I have nothing to show for my troubles. I'm not worrying but I'm still not sleeping, so what good is it?
So to fill in the blanks, I wrote this out of frustration, having spent the last three or more weeks unable to sleep no matter what I do. Certain thought structures were disintegrating on their own – particularly the worry patterns.  And since I relied heavily on these thought patterns (ego thought), my mind felt fuzzy and unsettled.  And yet my thinking is fine, but the energy feels unsettled.
I have felt tired but unable to sleep. Old patterns and beliefs are being destroyed on a regular basis.  My mood is usually somewhere between irritable and empty.  Empty is okay, that’s stillness, but it had a feel of being a low-energy default. 
My sense in this is I’m being impacted by the vortex of spiritual energy, it’s changing a lot of structures, but I was out of alignment in a big way and this energetic conflict was responsible for the weird feeling, which was even impacting things around me that I thought were outside my energy field.
I was able to do some work on my own, but not enough.  Everything was just… stuck.
I sat down with Etienne Charland last evening and he was able to help me move from 41% alignment to 100%.  MAJOR shift.  Of course, after that I was able to sleep.  In fact, before we sat down, Etienne was apparently doing some work on me and I slept almost the entire day.  So sleeping well again and the energy is unstuck.  I also received some more powers from the archetypes.
The realignment had to do with removing and resolving values conflicts and disintegrating mental patterns that are creating internal resistance and making it more difficult to flow with the new energy.  Those mental patterns were never serving me, it just seemed like the way it had to be.  Now I know my mind doesn’t need those failed structures to function and thrive. 
Even my established alchemy practice is being disintegrated at a foundational level.  It’s not that it wasn’t working, it’s that there is a much more powerful way and I need to un-learn the older stuff.  It involves a lot less doing and a lot more focus on stillness and clearing the energies to allow the archetypes to do their job. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment