Monday, July 11, 2016

Weekend Update: Values Confilicts, Energetic Attacks and Change

From Saturday, July 9 -
These past couple days have been very difficult energetically.  I feel a very heavy, sad energy.  It feels a little bit like ennui, loneliness, fatigue and depression all rolled into one heavy ball of energetic shit.
It started yesterday and I haven’t been able to shake it.  I didn’t want to get up this morning, and when I did I felt really cranky and irritable.  I went to the temple and worked out at the gym for a long time, and now I’m back in that funk.
I checked in with my archetype and he said this is my mind trying to deal with the latest spiritual death, this is part of the energetic transition.  There are unresolved values conflicts and things that need to be integrated and it just takes time.
I said it feels like I felt when I was really unhappy in my last marriage, that same shit feeling.  He said it’s not much different, except I have awareness now this is a feeling that will go away, instead of identifying with it or blaming it on my environment.  And now I have a more loving and supportive wife to help me.
But it sucks.  Everything feels off.  I feel angry for no reason and I hate how this energy is affecting my mood and interaction with the world.  Meditation doesn’t seem to be helping, I just feel more irritable.  And it’s very thick, sticky energy that’s taking a long time to move through my system – more acute anger will cycle through very quickly, this seems to plan on sticking around for a long time.
I want to be alone but I sense being alone is contributing to the problem.
Then July 10 – I felt an opening.  I felt MUCH better, but still this disconnect, like my life doesn’t feel “real.” And it’s because it isn’t.  I haven’t aligned and integrated my life with my core truth, so things still feel “off.”  I realize though it’s just going to take time.  On the upside, I slept much better and my mood is considerably better.
Now today – I’m finally starting to integrate the awakening energy, and understand the internal conflicts going on inside me.  My core truth is in conflict with some deep-seeded emotional patterns, habits and personal beliefs.  Now my truth is openly challenging these patterns and habits, which is both confronting and exciting – real change is happening and I can see it now, understand some of it logically.
Just today, things came up.  My core truth was speaking out against my patterns of how I look at women, and my internal reactions.  And it’s cool, because my core truth is totally right.  But now, when the pattern comes up, there’s a thought that calls it out and points out how silly this pattern is.  “Oh, look, a moderately attractive woman looked at me with a facial expression.  Quick, dump some chemicals into my body and adjust my opinion of myself.”  Of course this inspires laughter (or at least amusement).  It won’t take long for this anti-pattern to dissolve the pattern and align me with my truth. 
Another example – a reaction to Black Lives Matter blocking the freeway.  Before I’d launch into us-versus-them reaction, but this time I was able to stand in my full truth – full support of human life and calling out the bullshit of this George Soros group blocking freeways, which is also supporting human life.
And then today – reading yet another arrogant jackass article by someone who claims to be “awakened.”  My habit pattern was to say “fuck all of you” and just be done with my work with Destin, but this is exactly what the negative forces want.  So instead I actually found my foothold and said  - no, I’m staying right here where I am, in my truth.  And I’ll have nothing to do with this kind of crap behavior from so-called “evolved” people.  I don’t have to take it on, I don’t have to engage any more than I feel is necessary, and I can operate in my truth apart from their bullshit.  Long-standing values conflict – SOLVED!
I sense this transition period is going to be both very challenging and very rewarding.  Some old, unhelpful habits are being directly challenged at a cellular level.  It’s going to take some time for things to reintegrate, but this is a VERY positive development.  And the connection with my core truth is more solid than ever!
My archetype was right, this is a process and parts of it just take time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment