Saturday, July 30, 2016

Back On The Grid

The view from the log cabin. Beautiful. 

I had an amazing energetic awakening and attunement from Etienne Charland and then went for a week in the mountains off the grid with my family. During this trip I had no Internet, integrated more powers, awoke and healed an earth guardian lying dormant in the rocks on the San Gabriel River, and hit the reset button. 

I'm a new man. I knew I wasn't the same after my session with Etienne, but then a week away from everything but the things I truly love while I integrated changed everything. I even picked up some crystals for my son and me on the way back. 

Nothing is this same. Life will continue in similar fashion in a lot of ways but nothing is the same. I see my habits from a detached point of view and have new superpowers. Everything is different now. I've awakened from the fog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment