Sunday, July 31, 2016

From Off the Grid - New Self, New Powers


I experienced a massive energetic expansion and attunement during my last session with Etienne.  I mean HUGE – integrating all kinds of energetic superpowers.  Then I went on a week vacation, completely free from the Internet or anything, in the mountains with family, far away from everything.
At one point I felt the presence of a guardian of the earth in the rock at a place on the river I was fishing with my son.  I was called to awaken the guardian and repair his chakras, which I did. 

Most of the time during the day I was busy, and at night I was exhausted and just slept.  One night I was woken up and compelled to meditate, to complete the integration of the new powers.  Another night I struggled with old worries.
It always feels relaxing and centering being in nature, and particularly being around water and fishing.  It’s like a reset button on my life.  And after the energetic shake-up, it was just what I needed to usher in a radical transformation.  Shake up and expand my energy, then change my environment and center my physical self.

Out in the woods I found activating and cleansing my energetic body below to be easy.  Here at home grounding my energy is tremendously difficult, but at “home” in the mountains, it’s second nature.  It certainly didn’t hurt that I was surrounded by my family.
At some point during the trip my old thoughts, emotions and habits separated from my newly-evolved self.  It was like I was observing myself thinking and acting as I used to, but it no longer felt like me energetically.  I would feel irritated about little things (one thing, really – people getting in my way), but then this higher self would observe from a different perspective.

At one point, I felt like my old life was completely gone.  Then I noticed the worrying pattern reemerging, but from this place of observing.  Things were very different, but there was also a disconnection, a lack of integration of the new energy.
I came home and felt completely different.  I announced I’m not the same person, and I’m not.  Everything that truly mattered to me was there in the mountains – my son, my wife, my family, connection to earth and spiritual energy.  If I’d been able to write, that would be everything I need. 

I don’t want to be poor later in life.  I’d like to have a comfortable level of income and wealth to not have to ever worry.  But I intend to live a very simple life.  There are many things I have and do now that I only do because either they entertain my son or I “need” for work or family obligations (car, cable TV).  Part of me has felt resentful that I spend very little on myself, but I see things differently now.  I’m happier not spending money on stuff.  I’m much happier not running around doing things I have to in order to serve things that don’t matter.
My work is good, but worrying about it?  Makes no sense.  I’m spending energy on something that doesn’t matter.  Worrying about my exes?  Same silliness.  My family is what’s important – what other people think and do doesn’t matter one bit.  Yet it’s those “things that don’t matter” that worry me the most.  Which is the message the observer is trying to tell me – those things don’t matter.

I come home – or my normal place of living – and feel my powers growing.  I have new superpowers, and a powerful new container in which to house them.  I’m ready to step into this new me, and it’s going to be an awesome new phase of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment