Thursday, June 20, 2019

Gotta Keep Rising Above the California Douchebaggery

It's a Douchefest, but Still Have a Mission

I was drawn to buy some Libyan Desert Glass and it arrived yesterday.  After a day of cleansing, attuning and activating it opened up yesterday.  Since then my energy has been difficult to deal with.  Last night I woke up and couldn’t fall back asleep.  The energy of the crystal is intense and it’s calling me to do something, but there’s clearly some resistance in me.  Right now it’s just a lot of confusion and inner conflict. 

This is likely related to the external conflicts Etienne is talking about that are getting crazy.  But something else is going on, too.  The energies in Los Angeles are the worst I’ve ever seen.  Energies in California are bad, and I really notice it when I go to the mountains and then come into contact with Californians or return to LA.

I was in Tahoe and when I was alone, energies were good. The minute I come into contact with people from the San Francisco Bay area I feel the crap energy and it almost makes me want to puke.  I go to Hollywood and the energies are insufferable – how do people live in this total crap?

I can’t wait to get to Thailand and be away from this shit for a while.  Los Angeles has gone from annoying to just horrible.  Really, California, what the fuck is wrong with you assholes??

This can’t sustain like this.  I feel like the crystal is calling me to do something to fight against this energy, but what? I’m tired of fighting this tide of crap that is California society.  At this point I feel like if this stupid state wants to suck, let it burn itself to the ground, fuck these people.  They’re a bunch of douchebags I don’t vibe with at all and I feel like they’re my energetic enemies.  Just protect my family and fuck everyone else.

That’s me being in a bit of a dark place.  I just can’t shake my disgust for Californians, or at least the huge majority of these motherfuckers. 

And as I’m drawing more from the new crystal, I’m finding it’s giving me the fortitude to keep going and rise above the energetic crap instead of letting it get me down.  Yes, California is a mess.  Yes, most Californians are a mess.  And – none of that has to get me down in any way.  The real problem was I was losing strength.  I build it back and feel better, much better.  And ready to do what I need to do instead of fighting.

There are definitely some major things going on and a lot of negative energy flowing through the area. That’s why it’s all the more important to give myself time and space to heal and take care of myself mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.  It’s tempting to disengage and just say “fuck it all,” but that just means I need to put more attention on my personal well-being the little things.

Because I am here.  And I need to be here doing my work, regardless of what’s going on around me.  I need to find ways to rise above it.  Yes, California sucks, and I have to let it suck and keep doing my work.  The non-douchebags are counting on me.  Even if there are only a handful of them in a sea of garbage around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment