Thursday, June 13, 2019

Premonition: Calamity?


I had a very vivid and disturbing dream the other night that I confirmed is a vision.  It was rather shocking, so I’m disclosing it to get the information out. There is further information to follow.

In the dream, people were reporting their friends a loved ones dying in alarming numbers, probably three fourths of the population I could see was dead from some disease.  Many of those still alive were suffering under delusions that their loved ones were alive, but I knew they had perished.  I saw no point in telling them the truth and they wouldn’t listen anyway.

Apparently there was some meeting going on where the survivors were talking and trying to assess the situation. It appeared that the authorities had no control over anything, probably because they were decimated beyond the ability to function.  So total chaos and anarchy and massive depopulation.
I looked outside and this wall of black fog with thick white lightning in it was moving across the land and heading toward me.  I had this feeling that there was nothing that could be done at this point and I didn’t know if there would be anyone left (or anything left to live for if there were any survivors). 

That’s when I woke up.

I was compelled to meditate, clear my energy, and discuss the situation with the archetypes.  I confirmed that, yes this was a vision, not my own crazy dream. 

But I got some more news – yes, it was a vision.  Yes, it was a scene of things to come.  And, by sharing this vision with the archetypes, I had altered the timeline so that this outcome was no longer inevitable. 

I went to sleep again and had another vision – this one of people who had survived the calamity.  They were very happy.  There were fewer people and things were kind of a mess, but there was also a lot more freedom and massive prosperity, massive abundance.  And it was like a giant weight had been lifted off everyone’s shoulders.  I didn’t get the sense people were mourning, so either most people made it out okay or those who were lost weren’t worth mourning. 

I confirmed this was also a vision, and accurate.

So what I’m coming away with is that a massive change event is either taking place or will be taking place.  One possible timeline – near or complete destruction of all life – has been averted.  But the transformation is coming.  It will be a massive shift in economics, society and government.  There will likely still be pretty substantial physical destruction, but when it’s done people won’t mind. 
The end result will be a massive freedom – it’ll be euphoric.  The current structures that impose on us will be gone.  The internal social conditionings that cause so much constraint and misery will be gone.  There will be abundance everywhere, a destruction of attachments and limits, and an explosion of genuine widespread happiness.

I get the sense some people will perish, but they will be the ones hopelessly attached to the oppressive, limiting, unhappy paradigm we currently live in.  So not only will they not be missed, but I get the sense the rest of the world will be extremely happy to see them and everything they stand for expunged from the earth.  There will be very little if any collateral damage or innocent lives taken, it will be a very quick and precise act, and the change will be like being magically transported to another world.

The changes will not only be external but internal – we will change. Our perspective, thought patterns, attachments, patterns and habits will change.  Everything will change.
And it’s going to happen soon. 

So crisis averted, change imminent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment