Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Symbols for Your Spiritual Advancement

I've been experiencing all kinds of awakenings lately as powers keep opening and are now starting to express in the physical world on a significant level and at a rapid pace.  The problem is becoming how to best deliver the information to those who are called forth.  

The Orions provided me with some symbols and gave me permission to share them with you.  These are very powerful symbols that connect you with the highest level of Orion spiritual technology.  Etienne Charland has been sharing some symbols that were given to him.  

The message I've been receiving is to produce value on my own.  As much as I value working with Etienne and Rion and others, I'm not here to follow their practices, but to gain the knowledge I need to further my own practice, and then express that version into the world, to provide another facet of the awakening energy.  This explains why I've been "following along" but then find myself veering off in other directions.  As I clear my energy and emotional conflicts, it becomes clear those "veerings off" are actually my returning to my pathway.

In that spirit, I present the Orion symbols, for your benefit.  Please use them carefully, there is a lot of power here.


This is my personal symbol, for my personal connection and accessing of powers.  

You can utilize this to access any of my personal "open source" resources stored in the spiritual plane.  You won't be able to access my actual energy field (which is off-limits and heavily protected), but more like accessing my personal "spiritual library" of resources, because often it's difficult to express these things in a blog (and cumbersome for you, plus there are all kinds of distortions in the media transmission).  This allows you to go directly to the source data and download what you need directly.



This symbol is for sexual/ sacral power, to access energy for anything related to the second chakra.  Good for healing/ balancing and energizing as well as expanded awareness.  A lot of transformation energy is driven by the second chakra, it's like the engine that moves the vehicle.


This symbol is for creative expression, a merging of the second and fourth chakras for full expression of creative energy.  This is good to use with the symbol above for sex transmutation meditation.




This symbol is to manifest and embody spiritual resources.  

I've found one of the challenges in spiritual energy work is that it is difficult to bring spiritual breakthroughs into the physical plane - to actually live and embody those changes. So there ends up being this disconnect and it takes a long time for changes to show up in the physical realm.  This symbol serves to catalyze the process and move energies and lessons much more smoothly from the spiritual to the physical world, so we can see and experience "real results."

Please keep checking back here for more information as this expression develops.  

No comments:

Post a Comment